I can do this!

So that’s what I’m telling myself..gave my assistant Madeline the day off and now wonder what I was thinking.  That girl completes me!!!!  Do we love her or what? plus she also cares about you all as much as me and that is a rare find..needles in haystacks are easier..whassup with that???  Anyway we are now on wordpress and teaching an old dog new tricks and I’m not talking customer service rep George , I’m talking me…I bought the boy (George ) the finest gourmet bone so I wouldn’t be disturbed….(and praying he doesn’t bury it….) The best laid plans…all this cause last time I posted and even viewed it it (the post ) disappeared.  So I’m really going to try this time!! I don’t want Maddie to give up on me!!!

So I got these pics in my email from a wonderful girl named Amy who redid her sleeping porch with none other than Sis Boom and look at all those greens harmonizing together.  It’s so beautiful and tranquil…..wonder if I’ll get invited to sleep there???  I think she’s somewhere in Massachusetts!!  With permission we’ll get them in Sis Boom Sightings so you can be inspired too..

So that’s it we are abuzz getting our Christmas/Holiday show ready we’ll post pictures soon…Please come if you can we’d love to see you.

BTW Is this the best site you ever saw!!!  If it is please contact Marcie and Jordan to do your site they are a winning team.  Just click at the bottom of the home page where you see Bannana Land and Sumo Web works!!!!

Hope everyone arrived at quilt market safe and kudos to all the designers and the folks that keep us busy!! That’s you all!

I wasn’t Kidding…Here’s George..oh and he loves Notre Dame football..just sayin.

12 Responses to “I can do this!”

1. Tabitha O. says:

Yes you can do it! I think that sleeping porch makes me want to go take a nap, amazing!

2. Melissa P says:

You are doing it! I’m so grateful for Madeline–that she’s there behind scenes doing all the things it takes to keep things moving along. She deserved her day off.

Love the sleeping porch done up in Sis Boom. It looks so inviting. I would want to hang out there all day.

3. Monique says:

how cozy!! I love it!!

4. I’ve always wanted a sleeping porch. That one is gorgeous!

~ Jennifer

5. Allie says:

Yep, you did it! That sunporch is far too inviting – I’d never leave it! It’s that Sis Boom goodness at work. I hope George enjoyed his bone!

6. you are doing such an amazing job with all this!! so fantastic and that little peek at honey child is so
    incredible and i cant stop thinking about it!! i am so
    looking forward to your book, something i will hold on
    to for a long long time!! praying for you!!

7. Linda says:

Love the new website! Your Christmas Sale is on our calendar…my friends and I will be there.

8. Summer says:

Im still having a really hard time reading the blog, all the bright colors and prints and patterns behind the words make them difficult to read.

Am I the only one with this problem?

9. no colors behind the words on mine! i can read it just fine!!

10. Kim D. says:

Congrats on your new site, it’s amazing. Oh that sleeping porch is so inviting, I’d love to add one to my house. :) Thanks for sharing the gorgeous bedding.

11. Rachaeldaisy says:

I love the new website. I feel so glamorous just looking at it. How wonderful are those beds! And George is as cute as ever! It just warms my heart every time I see him! I hope Madeline had a lovely day off.