This one’s for all of YOU out there!!! What better way to say, “I LOVE YOU”, than with a sweet, colorful bouquet?!
By incorporating all happy colors, this one won’t have to be tucked away with the rest of your pink and red decorations after February 14th. It’s the perfect color palette to welcome spring… and the perfect color palette to put a smile on your face each day you pass by it.
To Make your own:
- Download the PDF, simply by clicking on the image above
- Print & Cut out your “flowers”
- With a hot glue gun, use pipe cleaners, wire from hangers, or any other like object, and secure the back of the paper “flower” to a flattened piece of the pipe cleaner or wire
- Repeat until you have your desired number of flowers
- Tie them all up in a beautiful bow with a happy ribbon
- Use letter stickers, if you have them around, to spell something special out in the ribbon!