Garden House

Everything about her screams chic!  Simone of Garden House Designs and Brooch the Subject just has a certain vibe that is totally unique.  She loves mixing up her favorite designers with brocades, silks, ribbon, vintage jewels and putting the glam on a lifestyle fabric.  She takes license to take these fabrics to another level which is that wonderful stroke of genius she possesses and gives others permission to do the same.  She doesn’t box cotton fabrics into a predestined aesthetic she pushes the limits and shows us their humble richness.  We are talking $10.00 per yard folks!!! or less thank you Etsy!! It truly is the best kept secret and yes it still is a secret to the masses cause when I tell folks how much they are per yard I get “How much are they originally???”  most of the world has never heard of this!!!! I also love the addition of white to this patchworked tablecloth just says..luxurious!!! I have been traveling the world ( I’ve been know to exaggerate ) with Earth Angels and Country Living and can tell you folks out there eat up these fabrics when you put them out front.  So Simone thanks for the beauty and inspiration. All my love, Jennifer

7 Responses to “Garden House”

1. This lady is what I call creative genius, just plain wonderful!

2. Jona says:

Beautiful!! That bag is just over-the-top luscious. I adore Simone! She has such and incredible eye for combining fabrics and texture. Plus she’s just about the nicest lady I’ve ever met!

3. Melissa P says:

I always get a creative boost out of Simone’s fabric mixes. They are unique and inspiring.

4. Simone says:

Jennifer-
    You are beautiful. Thank you for your kindness — and your insane talent with designing fabrics that make my job easy) You inspire me!
    And to tell you the truth I have had a rough day and this could not come at a better time. Thank you for making me smile. xoxoxo

5. Bonny Smelser says:

Jennifer your fabrics are fabulous and yes chic! I love quilting and have used your fabrics many times! Simone takes the fabric to a whole new
    dimension! I love everything she makes and we are all blessed to have such talented designers
    as the two of you!
    Hugs!!

6. Rachaeldaisy says:

That table cloth is so dreamy!!

7. Stephanie says:

While uploading pics to Sis Boom Flickr yesterday, I was introduced to Gardenhouse…and proceeded to spend a ridiculous amount of precious free time in my day getting lost in her beautiful creations! What an amazing talent! I’d buy the book in a minute!