Sewing Class Registration open at Virtue Radio Network!!! Hurry up!!

Rick Rack: Thread Therapy for Sewers kicks off its new season of affordable online sewing video tutorials with a class featuring Jennifer!!!

For its feature project, Rick Rack chose the book’s pretty cover dress (Mary’s Fancy Sash Dress) as its first online sewing project of the new season.

REGISTER TODAY through May 12, 2011 and join Jennifer Paganelli and Girl’s World’s pattern maker and sewing expert, Dolin O’Shea, on May 15, 2011 for this exciting online sewing video tutorial!!! Go to Virtue Radio Network to REGISTER, or to learn more about this class including What You’ll Get and What You’ll Learn.

sis-boom-dress-girl's world

14 Responses to “Sewing Class Registration open at Virtue Radio Network!!! Hurry up!!”

1. Rachel says:

I just got a peek at your new book over on Meg’s Whatever blog. Gorgeous!!!

2. Just coming from meg’s blog to say hi… And love your new book, thanks for giving us a chance at winning one!

3. P.s. I love all the new bright stuff for spring, absolutely beautiful!

4. Kristi says:

Over from Meg’s site Whatever. I wanted to tell you how much I am loving the looks in the book!!

5. Connie L. says:

Meg says hello! I saw a link to your web site on hers. What absofab fabric! Love it.

6. Shairee says:

Hello Jennifer! I just saw your book on Meg’s blog – whatever. WOW! What an amazing talent you have to create such an amazing book/fabric! Can’t wait to hold it in person~ THANKS!!

7. Shairee says:

oops – i entered on too many letters on my email address. Sorry!!

8. karen says:

Hello! I saw your book over at Meg’s Whatever and it is simply beautiful!!! My girl is 9 months and I am looking forward to making her some adorable clothes. I love your fabric!
    Karen

9. tasha roe says:

hey girl! saw the new book! can’t wait to get my hands on a copy. it looks darling….as always! congrats!
    cheers!
    tasha

10. ♥Lola says:

I’m coming over from Meg’s blog. I’m so excited to have found your blog. It’s beautiful!

11. EMLott says:

Saw the new book at Meg’s Whatever blog. Love the inspiration. Makes me want to scrap my plans for today and just sew!

12. Erin says:

Popping over from Whatever…your book is eye candy for sure! The fabrics are stunning!

13. thank you all we love Meg over at Whatever!!

14. […] is VERY cool.. We announced this awesome Jennifer Paganelli Sewing Class via Rick Rack both on our blog and in an email blast, but here are some more in depth details for all of you wonderful people out […]