Crafting for the one you LOVE

Now that we’re pretending it’s February (we’re only a few days off, ok?!) … aka the month of LOVE, we will be updating the blog regularly with fun, lovey, heartsy, red & pinky sorts of crafts and inspiration!

Today we have this sweet Valentine Garland on bakery twine. So delicious, right? String this baby over a doorway, above a bed, over a mirror… basically anywhere, and let your heart smile!

So simple, yet SO sweet… and of course, oozing with loads of LOVE!

Don’t you just love the color red in February?! It makes our heart sing!

Move over, this seat’s taken!

12 Responses to “Crafting for the one you LOVE”

1. Jenny Fish says:

So adorable! Is that a yo yo quilt behind the chair? Cute too!

2. AlyGatr says:

YES! Never to early to start the love. Why do I have a feeling I’m going to go nuts this Valentines day? I got some very cute VDay scrapbook papers and now I feel a need to do some of these to go with my sewn garland. My husband is going to think I’m nuts!

3. Tammy Gilley says:

Cute, but WHAT is that yo-yo goodness going on behind it??!! Can we see it? Please? :) xoxo

4. Melissa S. says:

Hey Jen, you’ve got to check out this link. It’s from my site A Dozen Quilters, a charity group I organized. This month we’re making comfort pillows for breast cancer patients and Natalie made the cutest little thing you’ve ever seen. Jenny Fish is in our group too. http://adozenquilters.blogspot.com/2011/01/dozen-quilters-january-project-comfort.html
    Your heart ideas is SO cute! Take care.

5. Melissa P says:

What is it about baker’s twine that is so compelling? Great crafty idea!

6. wonderful and so sweet, it says i love you in the most special way!!

7. Allie says:

That is very sweet!

8. Rachaeldaisy says:

I love those photos! The hearts, the twine, the red chair, the yo yo quilt! Loving it all!!

9. Erika says:

Love the hearts and really want that red chair in my house!