Leighanna Peasant Dress / Top PDF Pattern for Girls
Please see below for details on PDF pattern process*
Introducing the Leighanna!!! This peasant dress/top (named for one of our sweetest little fans) has the most darling silhouette and options galore. The bodice can be made with a working drawstring neckline, or with an elasticized mock drawstring for easy dressing. Two separate patterns are provided to make bell or basic sleeves in a range of lengths. Add a bit of elastic to the arm opening and you have a perfect puffed sleeve! Use this pattern to make a billowy dress, a chic top, a nighty, a simple costume, or a great basic layering piece.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 6/12 months – 13/14 years
- Fabric: 1-3 yards depending on size and length
- 1/4″ wide elastic (optional) for mock neckline and/or elasticized sleeves (1 yard).
- 1/4″ – 3/8″ wide ribbon (optional) for neckline. For a working drawstring, you will need 11/2 yards. For a mock drawstring, you will need 3/8 yards.
- Ball fringe trim for sleeves/bottom hem (optional) – Purchase 2 yard for basic sleeves + hem, or 21/2 yards for bell sleeves + hem.
You Will Also Need:
- Fabric Marking Pen
Sis Boom Pattern Co Patterns are designed by Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom and Carla Crim of Scientific Seamstress.
*After placing your order you will be emailed a link to download your PDF file. Additionally, a link will appear in your account history/downloads page. Once you click on the download link, the download process will automatically occur. The pattern is a PDF file. You will need a program that reads PDF’s, such as Adobe Reader. Please note- should you not receive your Sis Boom pattern via email within minutes of placing your order, please check your junk / spam folder. Patterns are then printed on your end and assembled. For more information regarding the PDF download, printing and assembling process, visit our FAQ page.