Please see below for details on PDF pattern process*
Sew great pants using this versatile, easy to use printable sewing pattern!
Judy’s Fancy Pants are the epitome of casual elegance. Whether you are rushing kids off to school or hosting a luncheon, these will be your everyday go-to. Whip up a quick pair of comfy PJs, or go to town with little details like a drawstring, double top-stitching, and faux-piped pockets. As with all Sis Boom patterns, extensive fitting information is provided so you can get just the look you are after. In addition, there are options for darts and different rise lengths, so the pants can be made to fit the wearer’s unique shape and personal preferences.
Design options include:
- Waistband – the waistband can have a drawstring front and elasticized back, or it can be fully elasticizied.
- Pockets – Lined side pockets may be added.
- Fit – Optional back darts accomodate different figure types.
- Fabric – the facings and/or pocket linings can be made from a contrasting fabric.
- The pants can be made to fit sizes XS(0) t o 3X(26). They are sized for a relaxed fit, but you can easily go down a size for more fitted, dressy pants.
Sis Boom Pattern Co Patterns are designed by Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom and Carla Crim of Scientific Seamstress.
*After placing your order you will be emailed a link to download your PDF file. Additionally, a link will appear in your account history/downloads page. Once you click on the download link, the download process will automatically occur. The pattern is a PDF file. You will need a program that reads PDF’s, such as Adobe Reader. Please note- should you not receive your Sis Boom pattern via email within minutes of placing your order, please check your junk / spam folder. Patterns are then printed on your end and assembled. For more information regarding the PDF download, printing and assembling process, visit our FAQ page.