Dana Top / Dress PDF Pattern for Women
Please see below for details on PDF pattern process*
Named for an all-time favorite Sis Boomer, we bring you the Dana top. The ruffled, gathered yoke recalls times of sweet innocence. With or without the flirty sleeves, we love our breezy Dana Top. And with so many great choices of Sis Boom Fabrics, you will possibly want a Dana Top for every occasion. We even like this worn long as a carefree Dana dress for the beach or market. This style is so spacious and roomy, it makes for a comfortable frock for those first months of pregnancy!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Misses XS (0-2) to XL (16-18)
- Womens 1X (16W -18W) to 3X (22W-24W)
- Fabric: 2-3 yards, depending on size, length, and options
- Interfacing: 3/4 yard of fusible tricot interfacing is needed for the inner sleeve bands.
You Will Also Need:
- 1/2″ single fold bias tape (bias tape-finished sleeveless option only): 1 package, or make your own.
- Wash-away Wondertape (clean-finished sleeveless option only): Optional, but highly recommended.
Sis Boom Pattern Co Patterns are designed by Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom and Carla Crim of Scientific Seamstress.
*After placing your order you will be emailed a link to download your PDF file. Additionally, a link will appear in your account history/downloads page. Once you click on the download link, the download process will automatically occur. The pattern is a PDF file. You will need a program that reads PDF’s, such as Adobe Reader. Please note- should you not receive your Sis Boom pattern via email within minutes of placing your order, please check your junk / spam folder. Patterns are then printed on your end and assembled. For more information regarding the PDF download, printing and assembling process, visit our FAQ page.