Painting by number

and other fun things.  Coming back to the work that has piled up, mom has been visiting and we giggle a lot and don't accomplish much.  Hope you are all well I could never thank you enough for all those raffle comments. I read and reread while I was home sick and they made me swoon..thanks for always reaching out and touching my heart with your words.  Talk soon J

Pattern red
DSC_0059

10 Responses to “Painting by number”

1. Melissa P says:

So glad to have you back playing and creating and giggling. Laughter truly is the best medicine.

2. Courtney says:

So fun! My daughter has been with my mom for the past two days. I can only imagine all the giggling going on.

3. Allie says:

Ah well, it’s FAR more important to giggle with mum than to work, right? Enjoy!

Beautiful beautiful! I love that heart-flower-whirligig. Have fun with your mom!

5. Monique says:

Thanks for sharing your artwork! I just got back from vacation & its been hard to get into the groove because I’ve got laundry, etc. too! Glad you’re feeling better!

6. Cathy says:

Wow…what a gorgeous flower! Glad you got to spend some mommy time relaxing and giggling! Don’t overdo the work thing!!! Glad you’re feeling better!!! Hugs!!

7. Jenny Fish says:

Pretty pretty! I am so glad your mom has been there with you. It sounds like SHE is your best medicine. Giggling is the best is it not?

8. Oh I LOVE this! Your fabrics are always so feminine and pretty. I remember doing paint-by-numbers as a kid. Where do you get those anymore? My kids would love them.

9. Kim D. says:

Gorgeous design and fabric!! I’m glad your enjoying your mother and taking a little break, hope you are feeling better.

10. Heidi says:

*drools* ooooh such yummy fabric :)
    Glad you spent time with your mom. Nuthin’ should replace that :) (especially giggle time)