New Sis Boom Pattern! The TOMMY boxer short!

So we realize that on a hot, sticky, Summer day you may want to wear beautiful Sis Boom without having to slip into a dress or cuddle into a quilt. With that being said, we thought up a design for you to wear all summer long… the Sis Boom Tommy boxer short! And to make it even more exciting, the silhouette has been fashioned into a simple design pattern by Carla Crim.

Thank you to our lovely Caroline, of Make and Mingle, who was so kind to lend her sweet charm and good looks to the pattern cover, and to Tim Geaney for, as always, capturing special Sis Boom moments like this one here.

The pattern will be available for all of you to enjoy by the beginning of next week. psst, there will also be a childs' version of the boxer short called the Louey! How fun!

p.s. for self expression applique, Carla will include directions for lettering the backside of the shorts!

Tommy Boxer Short Pattern

22 Responses to “New Sis Boom Pattern! The TOMMY boxer short!”

1. Shannon says:

and they are SOOOOOOO comfy! Another great pattern!

2. Allie says:

Dang those are cute!!! I used to get men’s boxers and sew up the fly – these are cuter than any I had!

3. maigirlz says:

You know I’m going to want this!!!!! I already made 2 Marlo tops and a dress!!

4. marnie peck says:

OHHH, finally something I will be able to make for my teen girls who LOVE to wear boxers! Thank you!! (PS, I am having the Long Ladies make me a quilt for my mother-in-law, who has everything, for her 80th birthday. They are making it out of your new beautiful Poodle fabric.) I can’t wait! Marnie

5. Teresa says:

I love it and I will have to buy this pattern.
    Very cute!!

6. Cathy says:

OHHHHHH I just love the fun cover…aren’t those boxers the cutest???? I love the “sissed” boom! LOL

7. Jenny Fish says:

I LOVE the boxers they are adorable! Caroline looks precious in them! Marnie you are going to love the quilt. I have some things the Long Ladies made and their work is top notch!

8. Melissa P says:

Perfect for lounging! Cute, cute, cute.

9. Oh, I love it. Perfect for our hot, sticky days here.

10. oh cool! that looks pretty comfy on that. nice! brilliant idea :D

These are my kind of shorts! I love them. They look perfect in that adorable fabric, and I would love to have the Sis Boom expression on the butt, just like the sample. I’m off to do some shopping now.

12. Helena says:

OMG, that is just the cutest thing ever! I love them Jennifer. :-)

13. Amy says:

How cute!! Can’t wait to try this pattern!!!
    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

14. Oh is that not the cutest !!!!! Clarice

15. Oh my gosh Jennifer those are the CUTEST ever!!!
    Hey, I’m having a giveaway if you wanna check it out:)

16. Nancy Geaney says:

I’m wearing mine now!

17. Franchelle says:

Hi Jennifer, When are you going to start selling these Tommy Shorts made to order? I love the shorts and need new P.J’s, that’s how I would use them and that “Hat” is soooooooo adorable. Take care!

18. […] my mom: Probably one of my mom’s all time favorite things I’ve made her is the Tommy Boxer…. so I’m thinking she needs another pair! She is also a bag junkie like me, but […]

19. […] the logical name choice was that of his adorable daughter, Leighanna. Incidentally, Tom already has boxer shorts named after him […]

20. […] still be too high), and added some lettering to the rear of the pajamas (the lettering came from Sis Boom’s Tommy Boxer). I’m really pleased with the way they turned out – let’s hope Taylor is […]