The big reveal!

Check it out!! Just a teaser til after the show…enough to make you want more.  Please stop in.  A big shout out to Mary for making it all possible adding all the lush details that have taken Sis Boom to a whole new level and working very hard so we could bask in the glory of it all.  So much to see and Olivia our favorite model and George in Customer Service are standing by to greet you so come on down!!! The quilts you are seeing are Nancy Geaney's from Dark Horse Farm! Go make your Bed! We hope to see you there….we'll leave the light on.  xoxox
_MG_5414 _MG_5422 _MG_5354  _MG_5347_MG_5416

Don't forget surprises under the tent real cheap..I mean inexpensive.

_MG_5578

25 Responses to “The big reveal!”

1. Cathy says:

Oh my goodness…its Sis Boom Heaven there!!!! I can’t wait to see it in person!!! Thanks Jennifer for sharing!!

2. Stephanie says:

I want to be there to see and touch all that loveliness! What a pretty dress on such a darling little blonde model!

3. LuAnn Smith says:

one of these days, one of these days I’m going to hop on a plane and show up! I hope you have your best show ever. The store looks stunning!

4. Suzi says:

Looks lovely. Wish I could come enjoy it in person. Good luck and have fun!

5. Firefly Hill says:

Jennifer, just simply beautiful…! I want is all! Olivia is darling and is that your daughter with the long dark hair?…she is beautiful!

6. SO fabulous Jennifer!! It all works so beautifully together. *Yay!* for everyone who is lucky enough to attend. :-)

7. Jona says:

Beautiful!! Stunning! And look at George working so hard!

8. I am so jealous, Arizona is SO FAR AWAY! Everything is fabulous, just like you!! Please have fun without me!! Someday I’ll take a trip to the East Coast, and I just might drop in :))

9. agneta says:

Your blogg is magic, my goodness!! I love love your lovely things. I borrow some pictues and put them on my blogg. I hope it’s ok, otherwise just tell me!!
    Agneta from Sweden

10. Aimee' says:

Beautiful and inspiring!!

11. Taylor says:

Ooh there’s George! Miss you.

12. Alison says:

Oh I wish I could visit. I’d love to meet George….what is he???

13. Debbie says:

It’s beautiful!!!! I love the print/stripe combo on Olivia’s dress. We’re working on a tank dress pattern now. I think I’ll use my blue casey with the stripe for Allison. And one for me, too.

14. Sivje says:

Oh Jennifer, it is breathtaking! I wanna come so bad! Everything is so beautiful!

15. Flossy says:

Oh my goodness!! It all looks so scrumptious! That’s it, I’m saving up and flying over for next year (or maybe the year after – it’s a long way!)

16. beki says:

Oh, if only I could hop on my private jet and be there!!

17. Aunt Spicy says:

How cute is your adorable little model in that last picture! And your house looks amazing!!!! What a fabulous three days you are going to have!

18. Cheryl says:

Everything looks beautiful!

19. So beautiful! Would love to have you guest on The Lovely List. Email me if you might be interested. thelovelylist@gmail.com

20. Rebecca says:

WOW!!! I wish I could see it in person! Very nice job!!

21. Every time I see your beautiful stuff, I wish I lived closer! Everything looks fantastic! Beyond fantastic. Have a great time!
    ~ Jennifer

22. Lori Porten says:

It all looks SO beautiful, and I just want to give your sweet fluffy dog a great big hug! We miss our little Abby dog. :(

23. The show was so well done! Mary Tucciarone had the perfect objective eye- and that gave you more time to keep creating. Way to delegate,Jen! So, get up in that studio and start crafting!
    xoxoxo

24. admin jobs says:

great style and fabric.. its gorgeous!