It’s never to late!

I have to say I'm so grateful that I can be open.  I didn't say it was easy but I do try to stay open to others ideas and constructive criticism.  I think a better term is suggestions.  I do listen to advice but if I sense a tone…you know what I'm saying..I shut down and can't hear anything because the tone or attitude is so loud.  We all think we know what our business needs and that's probably when it's time to shake things up.  Someone approached me about a shop facelift and I was open but scared….I hate change but then again I remained open.  I just felt it was an expense that I could do without.  So when Mary Tucciarone suggested in a very loving way, I might add, that the show was looking the same and a change up would be fresh and exciting as hard as it was to hear I knew I needed to take a look.  When a close friend wants to help and is coming from a sincere place its time to face the music. Mary had tapped into a big fear of mine that we all have as shop owners which is a stale environment. No can do!!!  So three days later and lots of hard work my investment has paid off hugely.  I can't believe I'm in the same house!! (that's where my shop is!!)  So for three days starting June 11th from 9-6 come and see what Mary has done!!  When its all done there will be lots of photos I promise!  Please e-mail me for her contacts if you are at all interested in her incredible talents.  House or shop she's on it!!  I just don't see a way to add her e-mail…sorry folks.  The next item up is the show and for those of you who can't make it in the next three weeks will be a fatquarter raffle for Dance with me!!!!!  If you want to get in on a terrific raffle today go see Nancy Deweir Geaney over at Dark Horse farm and get yourself a pony!!  There will also be plenty of Ponies at the show for your little ones. Below are just a few of the items that we will have available at our handmade Sis Boom Show. Last reminder for three days only Sis Boom fabrics are available at the show in Ct! Oh and by the way before you leave don't forget my hug!!
IMG_2348 6a00d8341c964853ef011570a6496b970b-800wi
 _MG_4874
DSC_0011_11 Dance+with+me+Jennifer+Paganelli+Pickled+Pear+Lane+bundle

Dance+with+me+Jennifer+Paganelli+Pickled+Pear+Lane+Kayla+Teal

Hobby+horses

27 Responses to “It’s never to late!”

1. Stephanie says:

How nice to have a kind friend to help move you in a new direction. So many pretties today. Lovely clothes, gorgeous fabric, darling horsies, and attractive models!

2. Aunt Spicy says:

Sigh…So sad I am missing it! All the photos so far look fabulous! What a fabulous friend!

Look at those lovely models in those lovely fabrics! I wish I could come to your show, but I’ll take a virtual hug instead! That is a great friend to cherish – someone who wants to help make your success even better and bigger. Hope your friendship with Mary lasts forever and your show is more than you hoped for!

4. These fabrics are just SOOO beautiful Jen. Gah! I have to think of something to decorate with them because it would be sinful to buy and just let them sit!

5. Suzi says:

Can’t wait to see the new look. On another note, where can I find patterns for the tunic and dress above? I won my first Jennifer Paganelli fabric from Aunt Spicy and still trying to figure out what to make. Love your fabrics.

6. jennifer,
    the fabrics are just beautiful! remember that i’m there in spirit and will hopefully see you soon!!
    meleen dupré

7. Sivje says:

Oh I can’t wait to see the new look! I am one who is not super fond of change, hence the same bedroom look for the last seven years, but lately your bright beauties are calling to me. So, I may just have to make up a new coverlet out of your fabrics. Please, continue to inspire me.

8. what a fabulous picture of Katie! Thanks for the shout out- it worked! I may have to give more than one thing away!

9. Somer says:

Oh, how I wish I could be there.

10. CJ says:

Well not only did your friend have a suggestion for you she had the ideas to back it up! I can’t wait to see pictures.

11. Wowie! I can’t wait to see the changes you’ve made. How exciting! Hope you share the details Jenn. Best of Luck with your big day!
    xoxo

12. Jenn, I would LOOOOVE more than anything to make one of your shows!!! One day!! ;) Cant wait to find out what th change is. I am droooling over you yummylicious fabric! Those bold vivid colors are just divine!!! The horses!!! Oh my heavens! Sooo adorable! Hugs! XO,Jenn

13. minnie2 says:

So sad I can’t attend! though I can’t wait to hear all about it. Much success this week in your show.

14. Hey folks in the typepad change over some of you don’t have links on your profile page and I’m not able to respond so easily make sure you check it..very very frustrating…

15. LuAnn Smith says:

I work with 80 and 90 year olds who are learning and teaching me things every day. They may not realize it but they are. No, it’s never too late to step outside that box. Good for you Jennifer. BTW, those little ponies are just about the cutest things I’ve ever seen. Have a great day today and expect great things!
    LuAnn

16. Erika says:

What would we do without friends? I look forward to seeing the photos of the ‘new’ place.

17. Patty/MODKID says:

Yes, things like that are sometimes hard to hear but I’m so glad it all worked out positively. I hope to make it to one of your shows someday. You girls have a blast and please give a big hug to my friend Kristen for me. I know she’s ecstatic to go!!! :)
    patty

18. Patrice says:

Woo Hoo! I’m coming and bringing my BFF Lisa * You’ll love her! Can’t wait my friend * Stopping at Orem’s Diner for Breakfast and then The SIS BOOM EVENT * yay Me!!! See you Thursday!! xoxo P

19. Alicia ~ time worn style says:

Hi Jennifer, you are so lucky to have such a friend who has your best interests at heart and only wants to see you succeed and grow. those Friend Gems are not easy to find! Beautiful show, as usual I love everything but a little too far away here in Australia to attend. do love to catch up via your blog though!

20. Mechelle says:

Hi Jennifer, How are you? Looks like you have been busy and are about to have a wonderful sale! Wish I lived around the corner, I would camp out the night before, lol.. Good luck to you, although I know you will not need it. Take lots of pics for us in blog land that can’t make it.. we want to see the goodies and how it all went. Love your new fabric too, how do you do all this? Have a wonderful week,
    Mechelle

21. Sandy says:

I just purchased some of the pink floral stripe with birds. I love it! I may make a pillow case so I can sleep on prettiness.

22. Jenn~ says:

It is so so nice to have a friend that wants to be helpful that way :) I can not wait to see piccies of your new space. I wish I could stalk your sale….my husband on the other hand is glad that I live to far (not for long though)….was wondering where we might find the pattern for the tunic and the dress up there?? Lovely both of them :)

23. Tunic will be available on http://www.youcanmakethis.com next month. The Halter probably not until next year!!

24. Change is good! I’m with you on how the suggestions are given. It’s nice to know you have a friend that will tell you kindly that you need to change.
    Can’t wait to see the pictures!

25. Debbie says:

Oh, How I wish I could make it to the show. I love to see your blog pictures, so inspiring. I’d love to be part of the Dance with Me raffle. I’m still thinking about which pieces to order next time.
    My Flower Power order is nearly gone. Thanks for the fabric business suggestion, friend.

26. Amy says:

jennifer—I love love love the stick horses. Anyplace online that I can get one?
    Be sure and stop by my blog. I’m hosting an anniversary giveaway!
    -Amy