….and they’re off!!!

Bell Bottoms is available on ebay!!!! Use the sidebar to go direct to Sis Boom Sellers on ebay. I love seeing that because that means its shipping……so keep checking our other suppliers if you need all under sidebar on places to buy…then I had few fabrics from Mod Girls and Bell Bottoms made into the most luxurious of quilts…by
The Little Red Quilt House !! They are the best! Ship Janice or Mark the owners of The little Red Quilt House your fabric and they can make any size quilt!!! And that’s how you make these without breaking a sweat….so how cool is that little box fabric as a binding…Img_1534
Img_1537Bottomline

22 Responses to “….and they’re off!!!”

1. WooHoo! Can’t wait to get my supply.
    I love that cute diamond in a circle print (sorry, don’t know its name yet) LOL
    Kimberly :)

2. Jona says:

Arghhhhhh! I sent my order in but my Free Spirit gal is out of town so I may have to wait. Oh my gosh I love the little diagonal check prints!
    Thank you for making such pretty fabric. I’m really just giddy about it!

3. kathie says:

beautiful colors…love they pile of fabric there…oh I can see a great quilt made with these fabrics..having 2 teenage girls may have to make 2 quilts or they will fight over it for sure!
    Kathie

4. Oh my! This beautiful fabric. And quilted too! It doesn’t get any better than that!

5. Ooh! I bet you are beside yourself! This is so fun, I do love that print on the binding, perfect scale.
    I meant to tell you how much I loved your stuff the other day but I was star struck, lol. Thanks again!

6. Laurie says:

Oh Jennifer, I am so thrilled…i’m going to go order now! Thanks for the heads up! Thrilled beyond words, honestly. I bet you are happy to see your beeee-u-tiful prints showing up here and there!
    Hugs,
    Laurie

7. Exciting! I’ve been so ready for this line. It is so beautiful!

8. Patrice says:

Dear Sweet Miss Jennifer ~ My super-swell fabrics arrived in my maibox on Friday! Thank you so very much ~ I love them all and have tons of ideas swirling around my head for them ~ will surely keep you posted ~ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU * I love winning * woohoo!! xoxoxo

9. Alice says:

Delightful…I love the colors and the prints. I will have to run over to ebay and check it out. It’s all so beautiful!

10. Marnie says:

another try – what is the fabric with diamonds and flowers called?

11. pretty colors and I just love the name…I used to add great fabrics to the bottom of my jeans while I was in art school…I would cut off the jeans half way down from the knee and add a huge swarth of red and black paisley fabric or something funky and fun…it was the 70′s so anything was possible and acceptable!!…
    have a great time at quilt market with your new designs.
    best,
    carol

12. sharon k says:

I love the orange and blue.. I also noticed the binding on the quilt 1st then read your post..

13. LuAnn Smith says:

Very exciting…. I remember being in 1st grade and being obsessed with the color combo of orange and blue… Congratulations Jennifer!

14. Tammy says:

Fun, fun quilts! Love those!! Yummy yum yum! xo

15. karen gray says:

LOVE your new fabrics! Cant wait to get my hand on them.

16. Hi Miss Jennifer! I have been a bit absent lately but I cannot wait to get my hands on these!. I have some seriously fun Sis Boom projects in the works. I hope everyone adds their Bell Bottoms creations to the Sis Boom Sightings Flickr group! Here is the link
    xoxoxo
    Dena

17. Sal says:

Hi..I have just ordered them for my UK shop!
    I can’t wait to see them! Thanks ;-) Sal

18. Oh these colors are divine! I am needing to go shopping for some.

19. julie says:

This fabric is so yummy I could eat it! Simply cannot wait to get my hands on it! Thanks for your awesomeness!

20. Lisa says:

Love the patterns and colors. Each one is prettier than the last. Congrats!

21. Debbie kelly says:

I love your fabric site!!!!!! I will put a link on my blog to it.You have very cute items.So girlish!!!!