Take Note

Barbara Strawser whose artwork adorns my home will be joining me at our next home show in Wilton,CT. Her stuff is amazing . I call her an American Folk Art Hero. Her work has been seen at the American Folk art Museum in NYC and sold in various places , ABC in New York City and various craft shows around the country
…and here last summer! I’ll let the work speak for itself ! Please come meet this extraordinary artist in person…Look forward to seeing you all in June.Postcard
Newness

9 Responses to “Take Note”

1. *Heidi* says:

Lovely combo~beautiful duet~awesome pair! Together your home show will be a knock out! (Of course your creations alone are a knock out!)
    *Heidi*

2. kari & kijsa says:

What a fabulous show that will be! She is wonderful!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

3. Karla says:

Got it on the calendar!
    Karla

4. M&Co says:

Love the posters for the show! I wish I was living “a bit” closer ;-) Have fun with it! ;-) Ps! Thank you for the adorable comment on my blog! I so appriciate you!

5. JJ (Aunt Spicy) says:

Thank you for your comment on my blog, it made my day! You are such an inspiration (both your creativity and spirit)! I need to post pictures with my blankets with your fabrics, I just adore them! Thank you for bringing beauty to so many lives!

6. Bobbie Lynn Duran says:

I am a little behind in the reading, but congratulations on your “You make my day” award. It is a well deserved award and you do inspire people like me to take time in my life to enjoy what I love to do sewing and crafting. I love to make and to give to my family and friends. I see your blog and if gives me that creative edge. Thank you for sharing your favorite blog also. They too are wonderful.

7. I wish that I lived close enough to attend.

8. i am marking my calendar as we speak! oh…fun news…we are going to be teaching buddies at tinsel!! i am teaching a workshop in april. oooohhhh…too fun!
    blessings,
    danielle

9. See you on Thursday Jennifer. Danielle is bringing me up to see you and I CAN’T WAIT!! xoxo