Patchworking

Look at the fabrics!! We are having way too much fun at Sis Boom with the goods hope you are too!!
Westminster is shipping so get your orders in….we know in the quilt world that fabrics don’t last too long…Img_0144_7
Img_0167_2
Img_0146_4
Img_0160_2

16 Responses to “Patchworking”

1. Laurie says:

ohhh, you are having too much fun……….lovely! Can’t wait to get started when your fabrics our finally out on the shelves at quilt shops. I esp. love the new shades of green you added to the new line!!

2. Melanie says:

Where do I order, where do I order!!?? Lovely!

3. Pam says:

Ohh the skirt on that apron is one of my super-favorites! (well even more than my other favorites!!!)

4. Tatania says:

Just gorgeous! I love them all :-)

5. clarice says:

Just yummy. Jenifer do you have employees. I mean you do not do all this sewing yourself, do you ????? xoxox Clarice

6. Kim says:

De-LISH! I am loving the new stuff, Jennifer. LOVING!!

7. Fantastic new line Jennifer! I can’t wait to fondle it when it arrives in the stores!

8. Jill says:

Oh man!!!! That stash of mine is going to be growing BIG TIME!!!!

9. yeah!!! I have been waiting to get my hands on some!

10. Elizabeth says:

Sorry I didn’t get to meet you at Market…I was going NUTS over your fabric–it’s gorgeous and some of the pieces are so inspiring to this quilt designer…can’t wait to get my hands on some!

11. OH WOW!! I’m drooling over here. Can’t wait to get some! :)
    patty

12. carolyn says:

Love all of them.

13. Joy says:

Just Yummy!! I have been enjoying watching your video how to’s.

14. Sister Sarah says:

Hi Jen-
    I’m down in Florida at Nana and Papa’s place with my girlfriends and we are checking out your website! Great stuff! How can I view the Mod Girls fabrics? Am I on the wrong website?
    xxoo
    Sarah

15. Jennifer….Ohhhh I could sooo melt!! So gorgeous!! I am loooving that purse your model is holding…scrumptious!!!
    Love you!!! See you soon!
    xoox Jenny