Look who made the cover of this month’s Summer Markets Highlights Magazine:
I’ll give you a hint: It’s not Jennifer’s high school crush, Donny Osmond, that we’re excited about! It’s the pillow featured directly above him that has us jumping for joy!
That’s right, that Jonathan Adler-esque pillow is one that our very own Sis Boom gal, Jennifer Paganelli, designed for Peking Handicraft! So cool, right?! Jen even told me that her inspiration for the design came from the back of a vintage playing card from the 1940s!
To view the article, click here.
Get your contest hat on!… Share your garland on the Sis Boom facebook page for a chance to win 2 yards of fabric.
By sharing your photo with us, you’re automatically entered to win the contest. Most creative banner gets the prize — winner announced on Tuesday 12/17!
Itching to make something crafty, simple and fun for your home? Don’t have time to run out and shop for all of the pieces?! Well, then, you’re totally in luck.
All you’ve gotta do is download this nifty PDF (either by clicking here, or on the images below), cut out the shapes, string them together and VIOLA!
It’s seriously simple:
- click on the image below to download the PDF file. (It will download to your downloads folder)
- open and print pages on card stock or glossy photo paper for that extra oomph
- cut out banner pieces – either “free cut”, use a 2 1/8″ circle punch, or a flower punch if you have one! We love all shapes!
- assemble to your heart’s desire either by gluing circles back to back with yarn or bakery twine in-between using a hot glue gun (supervised by an adult), OR punch small holes on outer edges of circles and knot the bakery twine to each circle, ultimately connecting them all in a pretty pattern!
Hang this sweet garland in a doorway, above a mantel, in your window, or even gift it to that special someone.
Peep Jen’s Garlands! She used a flower punch, ribbon and yarn, making 2 separate garlands:
CLICK ON ME TO DOWNLOAD
As if the HGTV feature wasn’t enough to make our heads explode, this vibrant collection was featured on the (eh hem) front page (eh hem) of Horchow yesterday. Sigh. We’ve always admired Horchow and their style-setting ways, so to see Sis Boom up there was truly a special moment.
Thank you to Horchow for spreading the Sis Boom love!
Hi Everyone- It’s Madeline here… being a bit sneaky. I wanted to hop on here and conjure up some serious love for our girl, Jennifer.
We all KNOW how amazing this woman is, but sometimes I really love to remind her… we all like to be reminded, don’t we? Feel free to share a Jennifer moment or story in a comment below. After all, it is YOUR words and messages that fuel Jen every single day. She gets so fired up by your kindness, your inspiration, your projects and your friendship. This will send her over the moon 🙂
WE LOVE YOU JEN! xoxoxox
Ok, here’s the deal. We love this room and we want it to exist now. It’s not an impossible room to create.. Some long, flowing Circa drapes, pillows, a Sis Boom ticking “LOVE” pillow, Pottery Barn couch, some DIY-ish vases, a Sis Boom rug, and, OF COURSE, Happy Home. Voila. LOVE IT.
1. Twine wrapped Wood Vases, 2. Sis Boom jp074 Rose | Bradlee, 3. Sis Boom jp075 Yellow | Lauren, 4. Pottery Barn Clara Couch, 5. Sis Boom jp071 Bluex | Lindsey, 6. Sis Boom by Jennifer Paganelli LOVE pillow, 7. Happy Home by Jennifer Paganelli, 8. Back Bay Hook Rug by Jennifer Paganelli
Aside from the rainy few days we’ve had it’s been super amazing outside. Don’t you just wanna soak up the sun? Peep our NEW Sis Boom expression pillows and sundial pillow (that’s what we’ll call it for now!).
These pillows wanted to live in a warm, cozy sun room filled with plants, natural light and the sound of birds chirping. Don’t have a sun room?! Don’t fret!! These pillows will transition beautifully from sun porch, to living room, to kids room and all the way back around to a cozy den. It’s all about carrying out your own vision and making it work- with these, anything is possible!
Circa also wants to live in this sun-soaked room. Curtains, bench cushion cover, DIY pillows.. you name it!
1. Zuo Modern Ceiling Lamp, 2. Shane Powers Ceramic Wall Planters, 3. Circa Fabric JP072 Green Lilly 4. Circa Fabric JP075 Lauren, 5. Sis Boom sundial pillow (available soon), 6. Sis Boom expression pillow (available soon), 7. Dexter Outdoor Bench, 8. Mosaic Tiled Bistro Table, 9. Melamine Plates
We ADORE Adore Home Magazine like CRAZY.. so you can imagine our excitement this morning when we were surfing through their uber colorful, beautiful pages.. and spotted our ERIN LINEN POLKA DOT PILLOW!!
You know how much we LOVE a polka dot over here at Sis Boom..
We pumped up that polka dot on the ERIN pillow, infused it with color… and boy, does it make a statement! Imagine this polka dot beauty on a side chair? Bench? Bed?! AHHH! Unlimited options! This design also comes in GOLD and BLUE
Love it?! Available at Wayfair!
Happy Shopping! Thanks Adore Home Mag for the awesome feature. we <3 you!
How dear is this..Victoria is giving it to a new little one. You all know Victoria Findley from Bumble Beans. A wonderful collection of Sis Boom this and that..