Jennifer, the GREAT

Hi Everyone- It’s Madeline here… being a bit sneaky. I wanted to hop on here and conjure up some serious love for our girl, Jennifer.

We all KNOW how amazing this woman is, but sometimes I really love to remind her… we all like to be reminded, don’t we?  Feel free to share a Jennifer moment or story in a comment below. After all, it is YOUR words and messages that fuel Jen every single day. She gets so fired up by your kindness, your inspiration, your projects and your friendship. This will send her over the moon 🙂

WE LOVE YOU JEN! xoxoxox

16 Responses to “Jennifer, the GREAT”

1. Melissa P says:

Yes we do love you, Jennifer!!! I am so grateful for everything you send out into the world–for letting your creative vision shine so brightly and bring so much joy to so many people. Love you!

And what’s this I see to the side here…Good Company?!?!?!?! Wow! Cannot wait!

2. Courtney says:

I’m always so excited to see what beauty you will bring into the world next! Thank you for fueling our creativity!

3. Carla says:

Love that lady so much! My muse!!!!

4. Joan says:

Love her fabric! I am making a signature quilt for
    my daughter’s wedding, and the fabric is all
    Jennifer Paganelli.

5. Suzanna says:

Well, Jennifer! I hope to meet you in person someday. Of course, you already know I am crazy about your fabrics. On dreary days, your designs transport me to the Caribbean. Full sun when there isn’t any in the sky. I love exuberance & whimsy & artistry of your fabrics. I am continuously inspired by them — there’s always a new combination, a new idea, a new purse design that they unwrap. And, I am so honored that you have taken an interest in my work — I can’t even tell you how much this has encouraged me! All I know is, I have to create. To be appreciated for it, supported & cheered on means the world. Thank you, Jennifer!

6. Jennifer says:

To all of you hats of for the love you put into everything you do..xoxox

7. Susan says:

I’m following a dream and opening a shop, and in trying to make a decision of what fabrics to work with, I came upon Jennifer’s Sis Boom site. It immediately spoke to every part of me and everything that I would want to surround myself with. I can just tell that your creative designs are the perfect fit for me and what I have been envisioning for my shop…I can hardly wait to get my order in and get creating! Thank you for being so supportive of dreamers like me, and for giving us such great inspiration to jump start our ideas! I’m simply giddy with excitement

8. Christy Bennett says:

Hi Jennifer. You are an inspiration to me everyday. I am so blessed to know you!!

9. Duni says:

Jennifer, you’re an amazing and talented designer! I love and own many of your fabrics 🙂 I love our interaction on Twitter and FB! You’re so inspiring. Keep up the great work!

10. Apphia says:

Jennifer!! You are one of my heroes!!! Thanks for all the ways you’ve blessed and encouraged me over the last few years. I know we wouldn’t be where we are now without you! You are such an inspiration to my sisters and me… sometimes we (for real) just sit and talk about you and how much we love you!! Wish you were our next door neighbor!
    XOXOXOX Apphia

11. Well we have loved Jennifer from the moment I laid eyes on her amazing fabrics 5 years ago! Such a highlight to meet you in person Jennifer when you visited here a few months ago! Your warmth and sweet spirit also inspire me to be like that in character too! I will never understand how much incredible creation comes out of one person but I sure am thankful it does and inspires me everyday!!! Have fun with the shoot, it will be magical as always!!xoxo

12. Kathryn Louisignau says:

Jennifer, you have opened up a whole new world of sewing for me. You and your fabrics inspire me to make beautiful things like never before. I’m so grateful, happy, fortunate that I discovered you. I look forward to every day so I spend it with you and Sis Boom!

13. Kathryn Louisignau says:

really nice photog too btw 🙂

14. Apphia says:

Jennifer! I left my comment the other day, but somehow it’s disappeared! I just wanted to tell you how MUCH we love you!! You are one of my heroes, and I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done to bless my sisters and me. You are a real gem! I kid you not, we will sit in the studio and talk about you and how wonderful you are on a regular basis! Can’t imagine doing what we do without you and your support. We love everything you do, because it all says, “Jennifer”!!
    xoxo Apphia

15. Jenny Fish says:

Jennifer you are the one that inspires me to keep reaching for my dreams. I do not get discouraged or give up because of you. You show me that dreams do come true.

16. Terrie Langer says:

Jennifer you are so kind and always so welcoming! I love your fabric, your style, your creativity and of course your dog, George! Thanks for giving us all the best fabric to play with and make wonderful things. Keep it coming!!!