So with Easter around the corner, we decided it was time to design some fun, colorful Sis Boom eggs.
It doesn’t stop there… You may remember our free Egg-tastic tutorial from last year (fun!)… this year we wanted to add a little Ka-POW, so we made a little Sis Boom star as well!
Presenting the Sis Boom Egg Wand! Perfect for crafting up a storm with the kiddos- simply click HERE (or on the image below) to download PDF. Print on glossy paper, Cut ’em out, attach the paper to a little dowel or chopstick, and viola! For some added pizazz, definitely add some seam binding ribbon to the wand. Glitter too- why not?! Have fun and share you pics with us on facebook!
With the free download comes a handful of eggs and stars for you to cut out!
Let’s get CRAFTY! Free download for our fave peeps in the world — YOU!
As a banner, gift topper, or good ole fashioned valentine, these colorful little cards will surely make your special one swoon.
In these few short steps we’ll have you up and running…
- Click HERE, or on the image above to download the full PDF
- Rescale to your heart’s desire (or leave as is)
- Print on glossy paper
- Cut out
- Feeling crazy? Glitter the edges!
If you’re making a banner:
- Punch holes in the corners
- String with bakery twine or any other ribbon
Get your contest hat on!… Share your garland on the Sis Boom facebook page for a chance to win 2 yards of fabric.
By sharing your photo with us, you’re automatically entered to win the contest. Most creative banner gets the prize — winner announced on Tuesday 12/17!
Itching to make something crafty, simple and fun for your home? Don’t have time to run out and shop for all of the pieces?! Well, then, you’re totally in luck.
All you’ve gotta do is download this nifty PDF (either by clicking here, or on the images below), cut out the shapes, string them together and VIOLA!
It’s seriously simple:
- click on the image below to download the PDF file. (It will download to your downloads folder)
- open and print pages on card stock or glossy photo paper for that extra oomph
- cut out banner pieces – either “free cut”, use a 2 1/8″ circle punch, or a flower punch if you have one! We love all shapes!
- assemble to your heart’s desire either by gluing circles back to back with yarn or bakery twine in-between using a hot glue gun (supervised by an adult), OR punch small holes on outer edges of circles and knot the bakery twine to each circle, ultimately connecting them all in a pretty pattern!
Hang this sweet garland in a doorway, above a mantel, in your window, or even gift it to that special someone.
Peep Jen’s Garlands! She used a flower punch, ribbon and yarn, making 2 separate garlands:
CLICK ON ME TO DOWNLOAD