A peek Inside

Get Girls World Get Inspired. It’s that simple!!!!  A patchwork memo board!!  We have never seen one before now and Inside Girls World are the instructions to make this beauty!!  The girls in the bedroom are looking so dreamy but it’s the wonderful bedding and richness of the Sis Boom Fabrics that create this happy place.  Show us your Girls World, we know you can make it happen. Just start, don’t be intimidated , they are simple projects that can make a pretty difference.  The most important thing is that you try!! I also want to say that it is incredible value because if you were to purchase four patterns it would be $40.00 dollars off the bat and on amazon they are selling for about $22.00 with shipping.  The point I’m making is you will not regret the price.  Also stock up for Christmas because crafters and sewers alike are discovering the projects in this book.  Oh and if you are teaching Girls World let us know we’ll send Living a Girls World badges. Girl Scouts, Church Groups, Community Organizations, Sewing groups we are here to support you….there’s a buzz and we can never thank you enough. all the best, me.

Don’t forget our blog has a list of places that sell our fabrics please go there first for best selection.

12 Responses to “A peek Inside”

1. Lori says:

What lucky girls to have such a beautiful bedroom! Great deal too! Glad I already have my copy! Must share what I’ve been sewing!

2. Rebecca says:

Oh, wow! These are gorgeous!!! #scrap bag

3. Courtney says:

I sure would love to cuddle up in that bed! #scrap bag

4. Melissa P says:

Sweetness galore. It’s the smiles that say it all.

#scrap bag!

5. robin says:

Cute, cute, cute room! Love the bulletin board, too. 🙂 #scrap bag

6. Jessie says:

Bulletin boards would make a wonderful Christmas present for my nieces! Thanks for the idea!

7. Shannon F says:

I LOVE that bulletin board! We are moving and my son and daughter will finally have their own rooms (they are 3 and 7 respectively). My little girl is so excited to finally get a ‘girly’ room. And she loves all of these fabrics. 😀
    #scrap bag!

8. This is one of my favorite pics in my Girls World book. It just makes me want to sew, sew, sew! #scrapbag

9. Girl’s World is AMAZING!! Everyone should have a copy!

10. Oops, forgot to put #scrap bag on that comment. 🙂

11. Sarah says:

Love these! Especially the bed. I think I’ll have to break down and buy a copy after all…I’ve been trying to resist, but you’ve won me over. #scrapbag

12. Leah says:

I found your blog through SewWeQuilt. Your posts are lovely. I particularly enjoyed this one with the wonderful fabrics and color scheme.