Nancy, You Make Our Hearts Sing!!

As many of you know, and some may not, we are excitedly awaiting our next line, West Indies!!!! We promise to have it up on the site asap, but in the meantime, enjoy this bit of eye candy by our dear friend Nancy Geaney.

Would you all take a look at this amazing West Indies Quilt she created?!??!

This quilt is called the Voodoo magic quilt, and it’s obvious why– Yes, those pieces that look like they’re popping off the quilt actually are! Nancy is quite the quilt magician.

Nancy, you’ve really outdone yourself this time! Can’t you just see yourself sipping a tall glass of lemonade whilst sitting on this quilt, picnic style?! We can too!

Read Nancy’s Blog post, as she shares her inspiration for the quilt, a fun technique she used for the quilt, and where you can see a video tutorial as to make something like this at home!

9 Responses to “Nancy, You Make Our Hearts Sing!!”

1. Jennifer H. says:

Wow, that is really gorgeous! Beautiful job, Nancy!

• Nancy says:

Thanks, Jennifer. Jen asked if I could whip something up and usually I just stick to big bold blocks, but this fabric bewitched me! The rich hues were so inspiring and reminiscent of Girlfriends… I got a bit carried away! Wait until “West Indies” puts it’s spell on you!

2. Terrie says:

Beautiful Nancy! Can’t wait to get my hands on this fabric. Have time to figure out what I will create with it. Thanks Jennnifer for keeping us inspired!

3. Nothing prettier than that!! so wonderful and the fabrics are just bursting with our favorite hues!! fantastic!!

4. Helen Eidt says:

Love it Nancy! I would so love to learn to make a beautiful quile with such pretty fabrics!

• Nancy says:

I have posted the video links for the “magical blocks”, but if you really want the complete instructions just post on my blog and I will write them out for you. Thanks! Nancy

5. Melissa P says:

So pretty! I’m bursting with excitement to see all this collection has to offer. This quilt is a stunning peak into all the magic that awaits.

6. Jamie Harned says:

Oh so pretty! I love the deeper colors too…can’t wait to get some!!