Ok, Ok.. last one — we promise… for today, that is 🙂
We hope you’re loving these tutorials as much as we are! This one is for all you love birds out there. It’s so super sweet and cheerful. With the downloadable pieces below you can build your very own lovebird set. Awesome, right? Scroll down after photos for tutorial directions!
- Print out the following templates on cardstock (see below).
- Cut out the beautiful birds and the luscious heart.
- Mod podge the glittery areas of the birds (their back and crown) and sprinkle your favorite glitter in these areas.
- Using a hot glue gun glue the heart to each bird, joining all three pieces.
- Attach a beautiful bow to the base of the heart for added beauty.
- To prop your lovebirds up, attach a dowel or rod either to each bird’s center individually (on the back), or where each bird meets the heart (on the back).
- Viola, you’ve got yourself a pair of lovely LOVE birds!!!
Tags: Glitter, Hearts, Love Birds
Categories: February, Love, Studio, Tutorial, Valentine •
3 Comments »
Leave a Reply
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jennifer Paganelli, Madeline Rhodes. Madeline Rhodes said: RT @SisBoom: New post: Love Bird FREE tutorial!!! http://www.sisboom.com/?p=2160 […]
I love the little love birds with their little glitter crown and heart! Chirp Chirp Chirp!!
I love these love birds, and the valentine bouquet featured in your newsletter was equally adorable! Thanks for the free tutorials!