Queen Street Shines

Moments like this warm our Sis Boom heart…

We were notified, by our dear friend Kate Spain, about this absolutely darling, sweet, precious, beautiful window display in Cleveland Ohio, which features Queen Street…. Super excited, we click on the link and then.. immediately we feel the joy.

photo borrowed from JEllen's House of fabric

The first thing we see is not so much the fabric, but the love, the time, the sweetness, and the beauty of the display…. and we love it so, so much… not just because Queen Street is front and center… loud and proud, but mostly because of the deep connection that you, our lovelies, experience with Jennifer’s Designs. (Hi, it’s Madeline, by the way 🙂 )

I know just how it feels to fall in love with Jennifer’s designs, which is why I am writing this post. Jennifer would never toot her horn like this.. so allow me. Every time Jennifer’s new lines arrive…  I sit there and literally have to lift my jaw off the floor…. I have a moment of enjoying the sheer beauty, color, and vibe of what she created… then I fall off my seat, scream out loud something like, “OH EM GEE, JEN!!! IT’s UN-REAALL!”.. and then I fall in love with each and every design and color way. It’s impossible not to.

photo borrowed from JEllen's House of fabric

So, with all of that having been said.. we want to take a moment and thank, with all of our heart, JEllen’s House of Fabric for the touching gesture, the beautiful display, and for spreading the word about Sis Boom and Queen Street.  Jennifer is SO thrilled to have brought some “boldness and brightness” to your wintry Cleveland!

Thank YOU! What a beautiful shop and what a beautiful display!

xo

11 Responses to “Queen Street Shines”

1. Melissa P says:

So exciting to see others share the love and joy of Sis Boom. This display is a great attention getter. Those bolts are going to get skinny fast!

That is one of the most beautiful window displays I have ever seen for a fabric shop. Talk about enticing customers to come in! Just think about all the thought that went into creating this magical scene. I am definitely going to have to stock up on this new Queen Street collection – so gorgeous. Seems like it just goes with everything too! Well done, Jennifer!

3. Erika says:

What a gorgeous display. I love it when quilt shops put things together in such a way as to inspire your own projects. I know it is done to help sell products but for me it always makes me become much more loyal of a customer because I appreciate the time it takes to put things together.

4. Aunt Spicy says:

That is totally the same reaction I have when I see a new line of her fabric! My fav thing about the display (in addition to the fabric) is the pompoms, so fun!

5. Allie says:

Madeline, that’s exactly how I feel about Jennifer’s fabrics too – and this display is just showing them off so well! GORGEOUS!

6. so cute, i could just sit and look and look and look and then the sugar plums start dancing!!

7. JEllen says:

thank you so much for the kind words and exposure. with fabric this awesome it is easy to make it front row and center.

8. ruth says:

what a lovely window display, the fabrics are perfect too!

9. look at all these lovely ladies..you all keep a smile on my face…Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you for just being crazy about color. It unites all of us..love, Jennifer

10. What a gorgeous window display!! I want to shop there!

11. […] uber inspiration, Kate Spain, to have another Sis Boom sighting. Her other recent sighting was in this beautiful shoppe window… the one she emailed us with today takes the cake in our ” […]