What Sis Boom World looks like…

Hi everyone! The Sis Boom house is full of vibrant, excited, lovely, guests, and for those of you who couldn’t make it to our Big Sale we wanted to give you a sneak peak!

We wish we could have a Big Sis Boom Sale in each and every one of your home states so you could all join us… maybe some day…. but until then, I ran around snapping shots of the beautiful decor Jennifer created, the awesome fabrics being put to use, the lovely women here helping us out today (our dear Nancy Geaney being one of them! How lucky are we!), and well, the world of Sis Boom so you could get a good taste!

Jennifer is glowing [with glitter] and happiness and is so grateful to have such a fun experience. She sends huge hugs to you all.

Jen screaming, "No paparazzi, Please!!!!"

When Molly looked at our blog this morning with her Mommy she whispered, "Pretty Things!".. She also came here looking for George! We <3 Molly!

Don’t forget to enter our awesome raffle!!!!

Lots of love xo

8 Responses to “What Sis Boom World looks like…”

1. Jenny Fish says:

I wanna be in that world!

2. Melissa P says:

Thanks for helping us feel connected even though most of us are thousands of miles away!

3. I was there in spirit from accross the continent–haha! 🙂 Sounds so very lovely. Can’t wait to share my Sis Boom Christmas gift creations! 🙂

4. Laura Lazarus says:

I have been to that beautiful house of light and love and we are still glowing from the experience (I think the green glitter continues to be with us!) Happiness to you all and big hugs to George from the boys!!
    xoxo

5. Colleen says:

Molly wanted me to tell Maddie that she loved her. We love Jennifer too and we talked all the way back to RI about the pretty stuff. Also, Molly said she will see George next year.
    And Mommy said it was wonderful talking with all the artsy ladies.

Thank you all for a wonderful day.

6. Marlo says:

Looks beautiful!!! Say HI to our beloved Carla!!!

7. Allie says:

“Pretty things” indeed – I love the look of awe and wonder on Molly’s sweet face! And Jennifer’s gorgeous smile, even while waving off the paparazzi, lol!