It’s a Sis Boom room kinda day… and what does that mean? We’re imagining long, flowing Circa curtains up in hurr… Fresh, whimsy, vintage-vibed, and sweet, Austin (JP073 – Green), took the cake in the curtain department. How were we to choose?! (Actually, we couldn’t, so we closed our eyes and pointed to one randomly. It’s the truth!). The scale is a little bit larger in this photo, but we wanted to enhance the detail that Austin has to offer.
Imagine Circa as a curtain in your sun room? Bedroom? Dining room? Baby’s room?! Closet?! Ok, ok, we’ll stop.
1. Jeremy Scott Smiley Sunglasses
2. Circa curtains in Austin Green (JP073)
3. Jonathan Adler Vase
4. Vinnie Cradle Chair in Blue
5. 642 Things to write about book.
6. Dolce Vita High Heel Sandals
Aside from the rainy few days we’ve had it’s been super amazing outside. Don’t you just wanna soak up the sun? Peep our NEW Sis Boom expression pillows and sundial pillow (that’s what we’ll call it for now!).
These pillows wanted to live in a warm, cozy sun room filled with plants, natural light and the sound of birds chirping. Don’t have a sun room?! Don’t fret!! These pillows will transition beautifully from sun porch, to living room, to kids room and all the way back around to a cozy den. It’s all about carrying out your own vision and making it work- with these, anything is possible!
Circa also wants to live in this sun-soaked room. Curtains, bench cushion cover, DIY pillows.. you name it!
1. Zuo Modern Ceiling Lamp, 2. Shane Powers Ceramic Wall Planters, 3. Circa Fabric JP072 Green Lilly 4. Circa Fabric JP075 Lauren, 5. Sis Boom sundial pillow (available soon), 6. Sis Boom expression pillow (available soon), 7. Dexter Outdoor Bench, 8. Mosaic Tiled Bistro Table, 9. Melamine Plates
Something very big coming to Sis Boom wholecloth Quilts made in the USA. As you know not many designers offer wholecloth quilts because they are so costly to make. We pay a huge premium to do business in America but we also know this is something that many of you want. We are starting with twin bedspread quilts only!! These are an investment for sure but so worth it!!! These are heirloom quilts.
These will last a lifetime just like our ancestors quilts! They will travel with your children throughout their lives and the beauty is these are ready made from our Circa Line, no custom available but we would like to know if folks would like to see Queen and King so please let us know. We hope to hear from you!! These are $400 each and please no hate mail, we are trying our best to keep them made in America. Once we get into volume orders we may be able to reduce the price. But we are years from that. Hope you like them. They will be available in our shop very soon!!
Are all of our local friends getting ready for the BIG WINTER STORM?! How exciting is the thought of getting all cozed up by the fire with a hot cup of tea.. book in hand.. furry friends nearby. Sigh. Love it.
1. CREATE- make a project for yourself – how about #9, our free Frayed Rosettes Pattern? Curtains, anyone? How about an oblong Circa pillow with a deep blue velvet pipe? Get going- how much fun is that?!
2. REST- lean back & put those feet up on these sweet Erin Polka Dot Pillows. Linen & embroidered, these cushy statements are playful and happy.
3. READ- Happy Home is chock full of eye candy. Plan your next project and start gathering the pieces you’ll need. Not in the mood to create something? That’s ok– just flip through and get inspired.
4. SIP- we love this cool Pantone mug, part of a complete set. Now that’s how a designer drinks her tea- always surrounded by color and inspiration.
5. BREATHE- sweeten the air around you with a luxurious Illume candle. Nothing better than floating in your fave scent!
6. LOUNGE- Get cozed up on this grey velvet loveseat. Priced to sell with free delivery, this tufted piece will compliment any Sis Boom pillow.
7. FEEL- the softness beneath your feet… or on your lap.. wherever you set this IKEA fave. Snuggle up while you watch a movie. done & done.
8. TWIRL- did someone say FREE? You heard it right! Our FREE pattern download, Frayed Rosettes, will have you twirling fabric to your heart’s content. Place the rosettes on a pillow, bag, bib necklace, headband, pin, or anything else you can get your hands on! Put a Rosette on it!
Coming this May and I can tell by the facebook followers and likes that this is a moment you have all been waiting for. Do you know how happy this makes me??? There is no one like you. I mean it!!! The Pretty Please votes will be reviewed next week so please keep them coming keep sharing and to tell you the truth I am feeling good about this !! Say your prayers. I love January!! I am cleaning and organizing and designing to make 2013 the best yet!! Look at this beautiful graphic Madeline created!! Thanks sweet girl!
If this makes you happy then we will be lifetime friends!!! Imagine your home with these fabrics by following the projects in Happy Home! This book and Circa equals tons of Romance. I’m in the mood for love!!
Sorry about the intermittent blogging I’ve got so much to do!!! I love handmade at the Holidays. Thanks for your lovely thoughts for my mama, she is feeling way better and hope is on the horizon. If you’ll excuse me I’ll plug Happy Home for a Holiday Gift for the next couple of months until I’ve sold every last one!!! (I wish) I wonder what you are all creating for the Holidays show me on Sis Boom facebook because I love to share in your creations. We also need to have a raffle soon, so next week we’ll do something about that. Good cheer my friends. Think about handmade and made in the USA , we certainly do!! Hugs to all!! Hey has anyone attempted the dog bed in Happy Home? Check out Georgie!!
Do you have a special little nook for yourself in that home of yours? How good does it feel to settle in to that space that belongs to you… the space that reflects your dreams and thoughts and has endless inspiration scattered about… Today’s Sis Boom Room is based on our dream of a sweet, yet bold home office featuring Jennifer’s Happy Land and some very mod Sis Boom pillows (Thanks Moxii ! (read more after the photo!)
We LOVE the idea of Using Happy Land’s Madison & Eloise in this room for upholstering purposes, curtains, or smaller, homemade pillow accents! The options… endless.
With a few more accents here and there from Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters it just feels complete. It’s lacking a desk, yes, but we made sure to include the important stuff.. accessories, pattern & texture! If you don’t have a special creative nook in your home, we urge you to borrow our ideas and make that happen for yourself. Your deserve it!
1. Multiple Pencils Holder, 2. Volendam Journal, 3. Pinwheel Push Pins, 4. Bulletin Pencil Cup, 5. Botanicals Labels & Stickers, 6. Bulletin Mouse Pad, 7. Sis Boom Happy Land | Eloise, 8. Sis Boom Happy Land | Madison, 9. UO Dagmar Chair, 10. SIS BOOM Erin Pillow, 11. SIS BOOM Franca Pillow, 12. UO Magical Thinking Arrow Rug
In my Chalkboard room I’ve put up some new curtains. Using our Happy Home as inspiration I now have new draperies and I couldn’t be any happier. Everything looks great with Super Fly it gives bounce and pizzazz wherever it turns up!! Do you have any designs on doing drapery for your home??? Make them yourself and save thousands of dollars. That’s why folks fall in love with Happy Home.
Susan Clark has created the most beautiful quilt. All with Sis Boom scraps. She’s a local and we are so lucky to know her!!! I love this beautiful quilt she created for her daughter. Amelia is one lucky girl!!!! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us. Let us know when you start a blog. Hugs to you and best wishes to Amelia!! Love your kitty..