The Romance of Circa

Coming this May and I can tell by the facebook followers and likes that this is a moment you have all been waiting for.  Do you know how happy this makes me???  There is no one like you.  I mean it!!!  The Pretty Please votes will be reviewed next week so please keep them coming keep sharing and to tell you the truth I am feeling good about this !!  Say your prayers.  I love January!!  I am cleaning and organizing and designing to make 2013 the best yet!! Look at this beautiful graphic Madeline created!! Thanks sweet girl!

If this makes you happy then we will be lifetime friends!!!  Imagine your home with these fabrics by following the projects in Happy Home!  This book and Circa equals tons of Romance.  I’m in the mood for love!!

20 Responses to “The Romance of Circa”

1. I am just SO excited about this!!! I think these are stunning by themselves but if the Vintage Loopy and Elisabeth were to be reprinted…..I would be in 7th Heaven……these 2 floral collections compliment each other SO WELL!! oh “PRETTY PLEASE” Westminster Fibers, with some Sis Boom on top!!

2. I am just SO excited about this!!! I think these are stunning by themselves but if the Vintage Loopy and Elisabeth were to be reprinted…..I would be in 7th Heaven……these 2 floral collections compliment each other SO WELL!! oh “PRETTY PLEASE” Westminster Fibers, with some Sis Boom on top!!

3. I am just SO excited about this!!! I think these are stunning by themselves but if the Vintage Loopy and Elisabeth were to be reprinted…..I would be in 7th Heaven……these 2 floral collections compliment each other SO WELL!! oh “PRETTY PLEASE” Westminster Fibers, with some Sis Boom on top!!

4. Josie says:

Love Love Love Taylor , Lindsey and Lauren

5. Sis Boom says:

Mira Appel-de Roo You alone will make this happen..xo

6. Sis Boom says:

Mira Appel-de Roo You alone will make this happen..xo

7. Sis Boom says:

Mira Appel-de Roo You alone will make this happen..xo

8. <----doing my best, not harassing the "big bosses" at home, but I'm tempted :P

9. <----doing my best, not harassing the "big bosses" at home, but I'm tempted :P

10. <----doing my best, not harassing the "big bosses" at home, but I'm tempted :P

11. Melissa P says:

WOW!!! Exceeds all expectations–if Sis Boom got a report card for this one, that’s what it would say! My immediate favorites for mixing with “vintage” Sis Boom are Lilly and Bradlee. I can tell that each and every one of these is going to be a favorite. Get ready to hoard, everyone!

12. Rachaeldaisy says:

Oh my Goodness!!! Wow!! You’ve taken my breath away with these beautiful fabrics. These are going to be huge!!!

13. Madeline S. says:

Circa! This is exactly what I needed to brighten my day!!! Having rainy weather here in Houston and feeling under the weather as well. I have to admit, I’ve been watching the Circa symbol on the right side of the blog and running my mouse over and over it wanting to see your next collection. The new designs and colors will give me much to think about as I recuperate on the couch! Thanks for another great collection.

14. Jamie Harned says:

Oh I am in love!! Cannot wait to make quilts with this lovely fabric!!

15. Kathy G. says:

Circa! Now you are talking my language of all things vintage. Recycling at its finest! Thank you Jennifer.

16. You are one amazing lady, beautiful creation once again, this must be a God given talent because they are truly heavenly!!!!

17. Jenny Fish says:

I am in looooooooooove with this line!

18. Jenny Fish says:

Do you know every line you come out with I want to use it all to redo all the pillows on my bed? And Kelsey’s bed too! Every line. Maybe I should actually follow through….

19. Rachaeldaisy says:

I keep coming back to this post to admire these fabrics. Just so beautiful!

20. Anne E says:

So, so, so, very beautiful!