Have you made this..inside Girls World!!! I have not seen any!!!!! Make me happy please!!!!!
So here’s what’s shaking at my place. As you know this is one of my very favorite things to do and I am having a ball with creating some stockings for next year. Yes all year long I work on handcrafted Christmas. I have come to a big decision that Sis Boom will only do a show at Christmas and email sales throughout the year so if we have your email you will be notified of sales in Ct. Life is good, busy, hectic and in order for me to keep pace I’ve decided one big show is better than trying to hand create for two shows. I hope you’ll join us at Christmas for this big extravaganza!!! I hope your year is off to a great start!!!! I have designed several lines of fabric so be watching for them. Happy Land is next after Super Fly so be watching!!!! xoxoxoxo
So the winners for our raffle have all been contacted and their fat Quarters are enroute!! Erin Hill from Lois Pearl Design and also also Amy Lobsiger from Mrs. Schmenkman Quilts! There also was a facebook winner cause we don’t mess around!! Sandra Leonard Geiger. So ladies please stay in touch wonderful to get to know you..Then we have the George the Puppy from Girls World!!! These are made up in the wonderful Girls World Vibe Fabric Line! The kids can’t get enough of them..Thanks for all your fan mail and all of your wonderful photos of George the Puppy, they make us so happy..So here’s some standing by listening to every conversation I have and wondering where their forever home will be. If you need one they are $25.00 includes shipping . Have a great day!!
Name: Abigial (Abby) Morris
Interests/hobbies: Art, soccer, swimming, shopping (for me)
Occupation(s): second grade student, part-time Sis Boom model
Likes: Art, soccer, playing with my baby brother, writing stories, modeling for Sis Boom
Dislikes: steak, fighting with my little brother (bother as I like to call him), cheese & scary movies
What do you love about Sis Boom: jewelry, beautiful clothes, makeup & hair, “getting a lot of things” and of course, Jennifer, Maddie, Tim, Nancy & GEORGE!
Melissa P. teamed up with Sizzix to bring you this beautiful quilt. Have you heard of the Big Shot?? Makes cutting so much easier and painless!! Look at this forever beauty!!! Melissa that is such a playful pattern and love it with the white!!! You go girl. These cutting devices make our world so much easier. Here she is with West Indies fabrics with her latest quilt !! Found here! and here!!
Well it looks like the world is being taken over by Crazy Love….Flickr is being dominated by the fresh takes of this fabric line..Ladies and gents you have outdone yourselves!! Sis Boom Sightings is rocking!! Here’s a couple of Crazy Love combos I am sending you to inspire you!!!! Seriously you all are on fire!!!! I love you each for your passion..it’s showing!!! Our friend Monique did the messenger bag..check out that strap..and Jenny did the Agnes Tunic from Girls World!! Remember when you purchase Girls World from Martha Pullen you get 2 free yards from Girls World Vibe when you show me your receipt..xo
Jenny with a J has recruited so many Sis Boom lovers. She was really our very first fan (excluding family of course). This girl from Texas had us on her radar and she was going to make darn sure it was on everyone else’s radar too!! She was so darn cute!!! Her daughter was the perfect age for Jenny to create the most wonderful outfits without hearing the complaints of a teenager. Kelsey must have been 2 when Jenny’s sewing machine started whirring for real!! 5 years later we are still excited to see what Jenny is making and dreaming up!! She teaches Girls World classes and has an amazing time with her students. She believes in sewing for self esteem she sees it in the girls eyes!! Thanks Jenny for your contributions to the Sis Boom Collective..xo
We also love the Mardi Gras mask from The Tangerine in Girls World Vibe.
They are coming in your beautiful clothing created with Crazy Love!!! Jennifer Marconi-Cid is having the best time creating and we just loved her combo on this pretty girl!!! We love her lovely designs at Pink Sugar Clothing!! Thanks Jennifer for sharing this wonderful portrait with our Sis Boom friends!! Dress created using Crazy Love Fabric Line.
Our photo shoot a few weekends ago was a smash hit complete with a spectacular team…. we had our fave photographer Tim Geaney, hair & makeup stylist Nancy Geaney, wardrobe stylist Madeline, stunning & super sweet models Debra (who you met yesterday) and Kelsey (below)! What fun we had! Read about sweet Kelsey below!!
Things I love:
1. Writing – It’s therapeutic, and I love the idea of others connecting with me through my writing.
2. Artichokes – I love artichokes so much that I wrote my college essay on them. And no, it wasn’t just about the vegetable (although they do taste amazing). Artichokes symbolically represented my passion for getting to know people. The best artichoke’s aren’t always the most beautiful, and getting past the outside layers to heart is always the best part.
3. Following the news – I am a news junkie. I’m always up to date on the news and I strongly believe it’s important for everyone to know what’s going on in the world around us- even kids!
4. Country Music – I love country music, and Taylor Swift is my girl. I’ve gone through a lot of ups and downs with her (she just might not know it!).
5. Dreams, and dreaming big – I love ambitious people, and I am one of the most ambitious people I know. I don’t count on others to dream for me, and I don’t count on others to get me there. Luckily, at the age of 22, I’ve already met some amazing people who’ve helped me get to where I am today. But there’s no stopping… everyday is a new dream.
Things that I hate:
1. Waking up early – You think I’m naturally this pretty? Come on, I need my beauty sleep!
2. Salad – I do not have the diet of a skinny girl. Food is a part of life, and I enjoy life. It’s weird, but I really dislike lettuce (hence, my hatred for salad). I don’t watch what I eat as much as I watch how much I eat- to me, food is about moderation.
3. A broken heart – I hate having a broken heart, and even more, I hate seeing people I care about with a broken heart; all I want to do is fix it but usually that just takes time.
4. High heels – I wish I could love high heels, but I’m so tall! At 5’9, I can’t wear much of a heel without towering over everyone. So, high heels are something I’ve unfortunately come to hate. My friends tell me to embrace my height… but I told them not until I find a tall boyfriend!
5. Crayons – Ever since I was little, I’ve hated the smell crayons. My sister used to take them in the car on road trips when we were younger and I would throw them out the windows. When I have kids some day, I hope they like colored pencils!
I grew up in Wilton, Connecticut and graduated from Lafayette College in 2011 with double major in International Affairs and Film & Media. Throughout my childhood, I loved sports; gymnastics was my passion but I ended up playing Division 1 lacrosse in college. I now work at Fox News where I write and produce for FNC iMag, focusing on food and wellness. I love my job, which few can say at my age; I feel very lucky and try hard not to take a minute of it for granted.
What I love about Sis Boom is the color; every time I put on a Sis Boom dress I find myself feeling a little bit prettier, a little bit happier, and a lot more colorful. We all could use some more color in our lives! I have a feeling that if the world wore more Sis Boom, it would be a happier, more colorful place.
Debra sure is! We had the pleasure of working with Debra a few weekends ago. Just wait ’til you see the rest of her photos. What a special Sis Boom friend… Read Debra’s complete interview below her photo. Don’t you just wanna be her friend?!
Things I like:
1) Sis Boom. Ok, I’m not being a suck-up here. Sis Boom embodies so many wonderful things that if I could list it any higher I would. To me Sis Boom is a girly, beautiful and dreamy world spun out of fabric and crafts that stirs up buried memories of tea parties, sleep overs, glitter, summer dresses and mommy beautiful. Jennifer Paganelli, you are truly an inspiration.
2) My family. Yes they are my anchor and my buddies. We’ve got 1 year old Lucy and 3 year old Carly. Both cuties who sport Sis Boom in a delectable and most fashionable way. There are also my older teenage-ish kiddies Ethan and Hannah who are fun, smart and refreshing. And then there is my hubby who supports all my whims. Yup, no top 5 could be created without them.
3) To picnic on a clean blanket on a freshly mowed field during summertime dusk with the foreseeable surroundings lit with fire flies….and that’s it. No tics, ants, bees, rodents, flies, spiders, or bears. Ok, cats and poodles can join in but that’s it.
4) Sugar. I even get all jittery playing Candy Land with Carly. There are many reasons why I want to and should hide this fact (as you will find out later), but I can’t. There really is nothing better than jelly beans at easter and those chocolate golden coins hiding in the toe of a Christmas stocking.
5) My fabulous and best-est friend who lives right next door. To the many lives we’ve probably shared!
Things I don’t like:
1) Sugar. Yes, well, it’s a love hate relationship.
2) Mean people
4) Snowless winters
5) In Time. Justin, what were you thinking. This movie was just plain bad.
What I do
I am a nutritionist….hence why I should keep my sugar love top secret. Well, I guess I’d rather air my skeletons than have you run into me buying a light and sweet coffee at Dunkin Donuts. Ok, I did just shed that habit. But…to be honest, I do believe that optimal personal health can be achieved through filling your body with mother nature’s goodness along with the occasional treat. Occasional being the key word here…
My favorite things
One of my most favorite things is obtaining fresh produce from a local farmers stand. I love supporting my local farmers and eating the most nutrient rich foods I can find.
What I love about Sis Boom
That Jennifer Paganelli was able to turn her dream and vision into reality.