As if one wasn’t enough Book 2

Happy Home is the next launch available for pre order on amazon.  So just when I was winding down about Girls World Happy Home comes right along side ready for it’s debut!!  It’s been such an amazing ride and I work with such amazing people and not a minute goes by when I don’t see the gratitude. Very Similar to Girls World in presentation Happy Home gives you ideas that will make you smile.  Once again it’s all of you that I try to please so I hope this book inspires you!!   I could never thank all of you enough for what you all give me.  I have been shown over and over that everything is a gift and I am grateful for all of it!! So if you will take a look. Leave a comment would love to hear your thoughts.  PS…. STATIONARY AND JOURNAL GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS!

32 Responses to “As if one wasn’t enough Book 2”

1. I Cannot Wait!!!! Another??? Unreal and over the top!!!

2. Lindsay says:

Wonderful! I’ve “liked” it on Amazon–can’t wait!

3. Carla says:

Soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lori Porten says:

Oh Wow! I am so excited for this! What a wonderful surprise!

5. jenny fish says:

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!! My home just got happier already! Twenty ONE projects. Swooooon… So Mother’s Dayish again? I think I am going to have hubby pre-order it for me for Christmas. I don’t think I can wait for Mother’s Day again! Will you be doing signed copies again? I hope so!

6. jenny fish says:

OH MY WORD! I just realized! I bet there will projects I can use for my girlie’s play room! I already have it off to a good start you know! =D

7. Kathy G. says:

Oh boy, oh boy, I simply can’t wait for this one! Jennifer please come to Atlanta again to sign my book!

8. Monique says:

I’m in for one of those!! Are you going to offer signed ones through your store? I love my signed Girl’s World!! :)

9. Rachaeldaisy says:

Oohhh I’m so going to pre order this!! I’m dancing around with excitement!!!

10. Rachaeldaisy says:

I just pre ordered my copy!! Yay!!

11. Joan says:

I am soooooooo excited for the new book. I will be getting it!

12. Kim says:

Wow, congratulations! You are such an inspiration!

13. jennifer says:

SO MANY CONGRATS!!! Can’t wait to get one (or 2 or 3!)
    when will they ship?

14. Can’t wait to check that one out! Loved Girl’s World! Love the Stationary Journal too!

15. Marsha says:

Jennifer – let us know when you will have a book signing in our area – you know Frannie must have one! (I can’t wait to read it either!)

P.S. – Thank you for the blog mention in your Dec. 5th post – CuteStuffInsideJr was absolutely delighted!

P.P.S. – While at your show, I had also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading the article about you in “Where Women Create” – of course I got distracted looking at all the beautiful things.

16. Krystal says:

What a secret you’ve been keeping! The book looks lovely from the cover. Can’t wait to get a sneak peek of the inside. Congratulations!!!

17. Melissa P says:

So excited for you! And looking forward to each and every page of inspiration. You’re the best!

18. Jamie Harned says:

So exciting!!!! Off to amazon…..

19. Tom says:

Can’t wait to get my hands on it! It will definitely make my happy home even happier!

20. Kristy says:

Absolutely gorgeous!!! But of course it would be coming from your creative mind! Can’t wait to see all the details and congrats to you!!! :)

21. I know I will get this as a gift for my sewing friend. She loved Girl’s World, and she doesn’t even sew for little ones. This will be perfect for her!

22. [...] Girl’s World: Twenty-One Sewing Projects to Make for Little Girls with her highly-anticipated Happy Home: Twenty Sewing and Craft Projects to Pretty Up Your Home available for [...]

23. Munaiba says: