What’s Your West Indies Fave?

Have you noticed our Fabric page?? Any changes you see?? Ok, Ok, we will just tell you…

It’s WEST INDIES!!! All up for you to see! We did blog about it recently, but now all of the fabrics are proudly displayed on our fabric page so you can spend some time with each individual one. Sigh. We love West Indies. Hope you all love it just as much!

Which is your fave?

9 Responses to “What’s Your West Indies Fave?”

1. ruth says:

what a fabulous new collection!!!

2. Tina says:

They are all absolutely beautiful, but my favorite has to be JP52COCA | Chandler. I’ve been going through aqua/brown phase in my kitchen and the design would match beautifully!

3. Victoria says:

Matilda is fantastic I’m drawn to the blue an red combo,Velentina is fantastic, Yellow! green! brown! oh my! They are all stunning! as usual!

4. Melissa P says:

So hard to choose favorites! As always. But Velentina is finding a special place in my heart.

5. Lindsay says:

I’m really drawn to the yellow Marie and brandy Chandler!

6. Monique says:

I love Marie in cocoa~ I already have plans with it!! I also love the Matilda bird print, but then there’s Velentina. I guess I’ll just have to buy all of it!! :)

7. Love Velentina in yellow and Matilda in pink, all are lovely!!

8. Aunt Spicy says:

Really? Just one? I may have to go with Marie in the white/green. Can you imagine throw pillows out of it with a fabulous green trim on a lovely white tufted sofa? Perfect!

9. Rachaeldaisy says:

I’m really loving the whole range, but I’m extra excited about Matilda in all the colours!!! Like really, really excited!! Nuala was my all time favourite fabric ever so Matilda is like it’s reincarnation. I’m going to stock up so I never run out!!!