College Bound

Make that kid a whole cloth if you are short on time and long on love.  It’s just two sides a fabric with batting and long arm quilted.  Yes add poms to make it a real statement piece.  These were found on ebay for a song.  Make  the quilt  seasonal, spring on one side fall on the other.  So make one just like this or give Nancy Geaney a ding a ling and she’ll whip one up for you.  Most of you know Nancy from Dark Horse Farms who makes the most beautiful quilts.  Nancy is a terrific and is so easy to work with…your basic lovebug.  Look at Queen Street just begging to be sent off to school!!!

16 Responses to “College Bound”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by SarahB Designs and Jennifer Paganelli, Jennifer Paganelli. Jennifer Paganelli said: http://tinyurl.com/4seqxbt Beautiful Queen Street wholecloth!!! […]

2. Somer says:

That is so beautiful. I can just imagine that draped across the end of an all-white bed.

3. Monique says:

You can just drape that quilt around you and put on those cute boots and you’d be all set! :)

How I would love to have a beautiful quilt like this! especially in our guest room. I love the colors and adore the pom-pom fringe. So gorgeous!

5. I LOOOOOOOOVE this it is SOO, so, sooo beautiful! xo

6. Carla says:

Love everything that talented girl does! And she is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, too!

7. Aunt Spicy says:

Oh gosh, I hope Nancy doesn’t mind if I copy her…its fabulous!

8. Janice says:

Hi Jennifer & Co- I have a question totally of the subject (sorry!). I’m going to Puerto Rico the end of the week – for a week. We’ll be based out of the North East side this time (we went 3 years ago, stayed on the west side, and loved it). Last time I was there I never saw a single quilt/patchwork/fabric shop. I was searching the net today and am still not finding anything. Probably I’m just not searching right, but I was hoping you could give some guidance? I love making things from fabric bought on vaca- I get to remember the good times while I’m sewing.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

9. Allie says:

That is really stunning – and so effective with just the two fabrics! Love the pom-poms!

10. shelley says:

covet!!!! seriously! might have to get in touch with nancy because i so very much want a quilt like that (right down to the poms) and have zero time to create it these days. saw the request for blog love on my fb news feed & headed right over here to tell you that i adore you, jennifer! :) haven’t been as active in the blogosphere of late, but please know i always check in on what you’re up to, even if i don’t comment!! hope everyone is happy and healthy at your house. xoxo