and for you jetsetters..

You know the ones who get to go to Disney or other such exotics??? Our girl¬† Carla with some tugging from our tester Marlo brings you sleeveless Maddie.¬† Tell me does it get any better?????? Either as a dress or top this pattern is sensational…get yours on sale, read below.

9 Responses to “and for you jetsetters..”

1. mtroy@att.net says:

What a beautiful little girl!!!! The top is very pretty too! Love the ring as well! ;)
    Very sweet to say tugging it was more like begging LOL I am just thrilled everyone seems to like it.
    I can’t wait for Queen street it may be my favorite line of yours yet! Of course I may have said that before every one of your new lines have come out so don’t hold it against me:)

2. Jenny Fish says:

Queen StreeT!!!!!!! Sorry that’s the first think I see! Gorgeous! I cannot wait! And this is the best little pattern out there. I need to make up Kelsey her own Maddie. Blogging this girl!

3. maigirlz says:

Your fabric inspires magic at the sewing machine, Jennifer!!!

4. Allie says:

I LOVE this sleeveless – too gorgeous in Queen Street! What a darling girl.

5. Flossy says:

Oooh…do we get one for us bigger girls??
    Love the top, love the fabric and love the model!!

6. So wonderful!! just love the top and the fabric, such a winner!!

7. Tom says:

Love that in Queen Street! Darling little model, the nails and the ring just make that outfit!
    That Marlo! She is such a trouble maker! So glad she is, that sleeveless version is a winner with us!

8. Monique says:

My daughter told me that she needs me to make one for her with the same fabric! I told her to be patient, its arriving in November!!! :)