She keeps upping the bar!!

We all love Monique the most prolific quilter in etsy land and probably the world!!! She makes the simple patch light up!! Her work is fun and enthusiastic and makes us smile!! I’m so blessed she considers me one of her favorite designers!!!  Everytime I look into my flickr group she has posted another beauty. I had to share this one with you because it is just so beautiful.  But today she surprised me with the most clever remake of a t-shirt.  I don’t know about you guys but I think we are going to see these appear in her etsy shop so stay close!!!  I love her new blog too!!!  So beautifully done and just a sweet place to land on and discover new things!! Thanks Monique for making it look so easy and inspiring others. xoxox Jennifer

15 Responses to “She keeps upping the bar!!”

1. mtroy@att.net says:

Love the patchwork quilt! The T shirt is GREAT too!

2. Flossy says:

I really love a simple patchwork- it allows you to focus on the gorgeous fabrics!!
    That T is really clever!!

3. Documentary says:

wwww.edocumentary.tk
    View the largest collection of free online documentaries HD
    9/11, Art and Artists, Biography, Comedy, Conspiracy, Drugs, Economics, Environment, For Preview Only,
    Health, History, Media, Military and War, Mystery, Nature, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology,
    Religion, Science, Sexuality, Society, Sports, Technology, edocumentary, blogspot, documentary, collection,
    documentare, documentar, dokumentasie, dokumentacionit, HD, High Definition, 3D, real 3D, stereoscopic,
    red/cyan, anaglyph,documentació, dokumentace,dokiman, online,
    dokumentacija, dokumentation, dokumentatsioon, dokumentasyon, asiakirjat, documentation, dogfennaeth,
    documentación, Dokumentation, dokumentasi, doiciméadú,
    Documentation, documentazione,dokumentacija, dokumentai,dokumentáció,
    dokumentasi, dokumentazzjoni, dokumentasjon, documentatie, dokumentacja, documentação, dokumentation,
    documentación, belgeleme

4. My favorite way to make a quilt. You get to use every bit of the fabric line into a quilt. That is a great way to altering a T-shirt. Very cute.

Oh wow, that tshirt remake is gorgeous! I love it, especially with the scrappy look. That quilt is quite beautiful too.

6. I love Monique too!! and those t-shirts are AMAZING!! I’m off to see her blog!

7. Melissa P says:

She brings so much color and cheeriness to everything she does. I’m thrilled with this t-shirt idea. So practical and a great way to show that Sis Boom Love.

8. ktquilts says:

Wow, I could stare at that quilt for hours!!! I may have to break into my Paganelli pile!

9. Allie says:

The quilt is just gorgeous – oh those fabrics, Jennifer! I LOVE that t-shirt remake, oh what a great idea!!!

10. Monique says:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! You posted before I could get the pics to you!! Its always fun finding more ways to feature your fabrics!!!

11. naomig says:

The t-shirt is adorable! Love it. And, while all quilts are lovely, a simple block quilt allows the fabrics to shine, and I love that about them. There’s something so vintage and homey and precious about a simple block quilt.

12. Mechelle says:

OK, that is just amazing! Now I can keep all the shirts that I have shrunk (grown out of) and reuse them.. Amazing! Thank you for sharing!

13. Mary Brame says:

This is my quilt:) Monique made it for me and I am too excited it is featured here. Monique is genius at fabric placement and selection, and a first class seamstress/quilter. Jennifer has the most beautiful fabrics. They make me happy just to look at them. That quilt is mine, but you can have one too if you ask Monique and say please :)

14. I could swoon! That quilt is so beautiful. It really makes the colors and patterns in your fabrics shine!
    The t-shirt is so pretty too!
    ~ Jennifer

15. sheri says:

I love, love, love Monique’s work! Simply amazing…