Chelsea Love

Seriously I have been blessed with the most incredible assistants, The most amazing and beloved assistants over the course of beginning this Sis Boom World.  They are my girls , they each have inspired me. I carry a piece of each girl.   To Stacey, Kate, Jackie, Chelsea, Laura, Dana, and now sweet Madeline who you all know and has now started helping me blog. All these girls with their big hearts and creative spirits have given me so much. They are family.  Please always keep us posted and know that you are  always welcome here. I'll leave the light on. xoxoxoxo

Below is miss Chelsea on a recent visit.  We did a mini make over ….Is she so stylin???

DSC_0005

9 Responses to “Chelsea Love”

1. Melissa P says:

Indeed! We all reap the benefits of your fabulous assistants. Thank you to all of them for helping to create and nurture the Sis Boom World we love so much!

2. Tabitha O. says:

Yep totally beautiful….and do I spy something new? well it should be…

How wonderful to work with a great bunch of stylish gals! Thanks for introducing us.

4. Allie says:

Chelsea looks divine! So glad you have such wonderful helpers!

5. Kim D. says:

That dress is fabulous and Chelsea wears it well. What a fun job!

6. Elaine says:

Is there a pattern for Chelsea’s dress you could share?

7. It’s in our long line of patterns….We love this one too!!! I would bet next summer this will be out….thanks to all of you for your comments.

8. Chelsea looks awesome!! Thanks for the sweet words and the shout out- it is amazing to work with Jennifer, as I’m sure you can all imagine! I am one very, very, lucky gal! xo

9. Jenny Fish says:

Chelsea you are beautiful! That dress is gorgeous on you girl! So glad to have a face with a name!