Everyone loves her!!

It's our girl Jona (I pronounce Joenah) Giammalva , I hope that's right.  She is squeezable.  Always there to give great customer service and to help all the future fashionistas (?) with a style update.  We all love staring at her blog and seeing what great things she's put together.   This skirt will blow your mind!  Too fun for words with its sweet ruffled bottom.  She wears it so well.  A super shop girl that will help you coordinate fabrics and make your shopping for fabric a fun venture.  This girl treats folks the way she'd like to be treated with incredible kindness.  Her Poodle should be arriving momentarily but she's sporting So St. Croix so get your yardage asap before it's all gone.

DSC_0172

17 Responses to “Everyone loves her!!”

1. Scott says:

Yes, she is loveable!!
    and has great taste!!
    I always enjoy buying from her….

2. Carla says:

Jona is wonderful in every way!!! Man, she is rockin’ that skirt!!!

3. Monique says:

I just love that skirt! I’m going to get that pattern to make one for myself. She is also a great advice~giver on your sewing projects!!

4. I LOVE that skirt. Too cute. The fabric is just perfect for the pattern. I’m still trying to sew for myself. The outfits that I make just do not fit the way I like them too. Just need more practice. But seeing all the beautiful clothing these wonderful ladies make just motivates me to keep on trying.

5. Shannon says:

GORGEOUS! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

6. Cathy says:

I just added her blog! I LOVE the skirt and all of the variations!!! So pretty in that fabric!!!

7. Jona says:

Jennifer,
    You are TOO nice! Oh, and I’m wearing my skirt right now (I can’t help it!).

8. Jenny Fish says:

So if I make that gorgeous skirt will I look as good in it???

9. indeed! just look at that lovely skirt! it’s fantastic and has a great fabric! oh i love it! everyone does. LOL

I saw this fabulous skirt posted on Jona’s blog, and loved it. She does wear it well, doesn’t she? This print works perfectly for this cut, especially with that ruffle.

11. Allie says:

That is super cute! Makes me wish I wore skirts!

12. Jenn Thomas says:

This skirt is wonderful perfect for work or going out. Where can I order the pattern?

13. I need one of those!! How adorable.
    Jona rocks.

14. Debbie says:

Oh wow! I like that one!

15. Wow! I like the skirt so much very pretty.
    -mikee

16. I adore Jona too! LOVE to buy my fabric from her shop. She looks awesome in that fun skirt and I can’t wait for her tutorial coming up.

17. pam says:

As an oooold friend of Jona’s (pronounced “john-uh”) i can tell you that she is every bit as wonderful, funny, talented, intelligent, beautiful (dang her and that smokin-hot bod and after 5 kids SO not fair!) as she appears. Love that girl!