The folks I rely on!

My friend Nancy who you all know and love (talking with the apron) and her husband Tim, (the only male) ,photographer to the stars, (that's me)  and lovely Miss Mary who is the stylist behind many of the rooms we do here at Sis Boom.  The only one missing is my assistant Maddie who makes the world go round who doesn't care for picture taking. (always happens to the pretty ones)! Anyway big love to them for all they do to make me whole…and of course George is at the center but you already knew that.

DSC_0444

14 Responses to “The folks I rely on!”

1. Tabitha O. says:

Now that looks like a great crew…poor George never let in on any action except mail shredding.

2. Melissa P says:

A big “Thank You!” to all of them for their part in making the Sis Boom experience what it is.

3. And I rely on you and your gang to continually turn out the most amazing fabric on the market. Thanks to all of you!

4. OH JENNIFER! I love you ALL so much. You are too wonderful for words and your friends are simply amazing. What a perfect team. I am so lucky to have found you all. xo and thanks for not posting those pictures of me in the hat ;)

5. Carla says:

I can’t wait to see all of you in less than 2 weeks!!! Such awesome folks all around!
    Maddie – you are gorgeous…you need to be in many more photos, girl!
    Jennifer…I really like the top you have on…

6. George doesn’t look too unhappy being the only guy…
    I’ve been out if town the past week…how are you doing??
    I’m still so sad about the passing of your friend…
    xoxoxo,
    jen

7. Bridget says:

I have to say, I love coming to your blog each day and getting my fill of your upbeat and positive vibes! You are so talented and you are also so gracious about sharing the glory – thanks, too, for sharing with all of us out here in the blogosphere and the sewing world…we are blessed!

8. Tatania says:

You have a great team of people. Lucky for you, and lucky for us.

The stars always have to have a great network like this to keep them going! Love seeing your team, especially with George included on the meeting.

10. nancy geaney says:

What the heck was I saying there??? I really must be captivating. Or was I scolding you?
    You know the saying- it takes a village- Sis Boomer UNITE! We really all depend on each other so much.
    We love you, and Tim loves being the only guy- along with George!
    xoxoxoxN

11. Allie says:

Oh my, what are we without our friends – we all need a good posse – thankful that yours is wonderful, Jennifer!

12. AlyGatr says:

How I would love to be a fly on that wall :) It’s fun to see a room full of great minds at work! I love how George makes sure you don’t forget who’s VIP in the room.

13. Oh wish I could have been there and make chocolate pate xoxoxo Clarice

14. Jenny Fish says:

How cool to see the support team faces behind the Sisboom fabric genius! And I am with Carla, love your top Jennifer!