opening the mail

Sometimes George does silly things when I'm not watching……Share your stories with me..I'd love to here how your animal makes you giggle or your kids..either way I'm listening!!

DSC_0113

11 Responses to “opening the mail”

1. AlyGatr says:

Sissy, our 14 year old Goldie likes to go in for a “hug” when the kids have food. The always oblige and at least 50% of the time Sissy snatches what they are eating. My son loses more bananas that way. After so many times, you’d think he’d figure out the con, but I guess at two, he still has a lot to learn :)

2. Courtney says:

We haven’t determined how our less than two year old figured this out, but she loves to take our dog, Bella’s, toy and tuck it just far enough under a chair so that Bella can’t reach it. Avery laughs like it is the funniest thing she could possibly do. Of course, we think this must mean Avery is a budding genious.

3. angie.a says:

Sometimes my kids ARE animals. haha!! :P

4. Kelvin would get a sock that did not make it into the laundry basket that I did not see. He would pick it up and give me a little bark. I would tell him “Kelvin, give me the sock”. Then he would run so I could chase him. He loved to run in the house. One of my good Memories of him. : )

5. Vicki says:

Our dog Ramsey loves his big purple velour pillow… how it became his, and why we own it? who knows. He will pick it up and carry it to the door to go outside. Then he will go to a sunny spot and plop down with his head on it and sun. Is that normal? :)

6. Tabitha O. says:

We have to keep all thread scraps picked up off the ground because my doof of a cat -Sokka- comes and eats them, he gets so excited he can’t stop himself….

What a cutie George is! He always looks so snuggly too. One of my kitties loves to follow me around the house, just like a shadow. She even sits on the toilet cover while I get ready in the mornings.

8. I could listen to dog and kitty stories all day..loveum

9. Allie says:

George is so cute! My kitty would love him. Sometimes she gets in a mood, and goes up to our dog just to give her a good swat on the nose. No reason – just to make sure she knows who’s boss. Then our dog gives us puppy eyes, like, “see what I have to put up with?” Animals are so fun!

10. naomig says:

:-) My dog is not allowed on the couch… but, she likes to come and “hug” us while we’re on the couch with her paws on our shoulder and her head nestled in our necks. Then, while we’re all, Awwww!!! and loving her she scoot-scoot-scoots her butt around to the side until she’s snuggled next to us on the couch. Haha. Who could be mad?!

11. Oh.. there are a lot. I can’t remember them all. Have a great day!