Confessions of a Pink Addict!!!!

I can't help it!  I love it and can never get enough of it!!!   It calls to me !! It is the Yum in Yummy!! I love this pink toile with its cameo of birds!!!! So St. Croix is laced with pink and I think it's a winner and can only hope you do too!!! Speaking of Yummy our girlfriend Melissa Averinos from Yummygoods has her new book out and it's extremely popular because it's a collection of ideas to use with fatquarters!!!! Didn't get it for Christmas?  then order your very own from Amazon!!! So when you visit Melissa tell her I sent you and ask her if she likes pink???  Judging from her beautiful fabrics she has pink on her mind!!

Labeljock
6a00d834525de169e20120a7503666970b-800wi

16 Responses to “Confessions of a Pink Addict!!!!”

1. Tom says:

That pink is Gorgeous!
    I know I very rarely sew anything without pink in it. It is the most requested color from the ladies in my life!

2. Molly Cook says:

I could eat pink everyday, if it were a food. LOVE the new toile up there! )

3. Jenny Fish says:

Pinky pinky pink pink pink! I LOOOOVE Pink too! Seriously, about to paint my daughters room pink. Why my daughters room? Because I don’t think my husband will go for it in our room. ;)Cannot wait to get my hands on the So St. Croix toile!! I will have to check out the book, look at those cutie little owls!

4. Cathy says:

What a great book!!! And I LOVE the So St Croix! Pink (and purple) are my favorite colors!!! Gotta get that book….I love FQ!

5. Stefanie says:

You can never go wrong with TOILE…..especially Pink Toile!

I love that new fabric! Can’t wait till it’s available.
    I didn’t realize Melissa’s new book was out yet, so I’m off to find it. Thanks for the tip!

7. Tatania says:

Its so nice. Pink is pink is pink.
    Happy New Year!

8. erika says:

I am with you on the pink! I tell the local quilt shop owner to not let me out of the store with any pink fabric–I do not think it has ever worked!
    Have a wonderful New Year!!

9. Can’t wait to get my hands on some of your new pink!! I remember when I first started quilting, about 15 years ago, I was in search of pink fabric. this was BEFORE the internet, imagine! Ladies at quilt shops were laughing at me! Seriously! they actually called other workers from the shops to tell them I was looking for pink fabric. They all laughed at me!! Well, I did not give up, I found a little pathetic bit of pink. Oh, how I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy you wonderful designers are designing pink fabric, you make my life so much brighter!!!

10. Monique says:

It is definately a winner- I will for sure be getting that one!!! Pink is such a popular choice, I probably have the most fabrics in pink, then a tie between aqua and green. You see, you design fabrics in every ones favorite colors!!! Cant wait to add to my stash all of St Croix!!

11. I love pink too:) Especially in purses… I don’t know why I cannot resist a pretty pink purse! I have to make one out of that gorgeous fabric. Could anything be more perfect for spring?

12. I used to be a Pink addict but now I think I am an Orange and Yellow addict! Wish you the best, Happy, healthy New Year Jennifer!!

13. LuAnn Smith says:

Have a Happy New Year Jennifer!

14. Kim D. says:

Love the pink, I seem to collect lots of pink fabrics. Must be the girly girl inside us. :)

15. Paula Prass says:

Hey sweet Jennifer, just popping in to wish you a very Happy New Year!

16. Jennifer,
    We’ve ordered our So St. Croix, and can’t wait to get it on our shelves…it’s beautiful – like all you do!
    Happy New Year, Jennifer!
    Love, the Long ladies