My new Product!!!

Sometimes life doesn't seem real!!!!  Somebody pinch me cause I am loving my life so much right now!!!  Look at these beauties soon to be for sale in a boutique near you. Oh please ask them to carry the Sis Boom line.  I think it's a winner !! I designed the aprons and napkins and tablecloths  for all those who never got enough "Girlfriends" fabric this one is for you.  I'll let you know in February where they will be available!!!!  Maybe even on my site you never know!!!  My friend  Tim Geaney took these pics and his wife Nancy did the styling and you know how crazy I am about that duo!!!  Thanks for stopping I love when you comment!!!  I promise a raffle is coming just waiting for the new fabric. xoxox Jennifer

_MG_2596
_MG_2728
_MG_2672

25 Responses to “My new Product!!!”

1. paige says:

oh i am all over those!!
    that table cloth–PERFECTION
    & the napkins too?>
    oh bestill my beating heart
    xo

2. I’m in LOVE!! They are all so pretty, Oh, I need them all :) Great job Jennifer!

3. I dying! What gorgeous fabric and styling all in one!~~~XXOO, Beth

4. Andi says:

Gorgeous!!!
    Beautiful work.
    (As if I expected anything less!!)
    Happy holidays.
    Andi :-)

5. Congradulations Jennifer, I have been waiting for this. And it was soo worth the wait. Just beautiful. Clarice

6. Jenny says:

I really like the floral and stipe combo, beautiful!

7. Melissa P. says:

Love the pleated edge on the tablecloth. Gorgeous, all of it!

8. Angie H. says:

Wow! How pretty…now I don’t have to do this myself! So, so cute….
    Thank you for more great things!
    Angie

9. Cathy says:

I LOVE the tablecloth and napkins and apron…and the fabric and designs are fabulous!!! So pretty! Isn’t that cool how the striped fabric outlines the print? And the pleats…to die for!!! Tim and Nancy did a great job setting it all up!!!
    So happy that you are happy!!! :) Thanks Jennifer for all you do!!! Hugs!!!

10. Aunt Spicy says:

Oh, I am such a sucker for pleats! And I am already drooling over this line! Maybe I’ll ask for them as a “late” Christmas gift!

Congratulations to you! You have been working so hard over the years and now look at those gorgeous products. You deserve a pat on the back, a big hug, and a jumping-up-and-down-with-joy girly-squeel! Mwa to you…

12. Oh please say you’ll also sell them on your website ‘cuz some of us who live out in the boonies don’t have access to boutiques!!
    Beautiful things.

13. Kim D. says:

Beautiful, love those florals with stripes and those red pitchers are too darn cute.

14. jenny fish says:

Beautiful! I love the pleated ruffle on the table cloth and the striped bias binding on the napkins. Yet another great work from a great gal!

15. Petra says:

I am a HUGE Girlfriends fan (with probably the largest Girlfriends stash in the Olde World, hehe) and am delighted to see these pretties!!!

16. Rebecca says:

I ADORE the striped trim. Just beautiful. Can’t wait to see more.

17. erika says:

The tablecloth is calling my name! Everything looks gorgeous and the photos are great as well.

18. maigirlz says:

I am beyond excited for this new product- can’t wait to gobble it up!!!
    Congrats on your well-derserved success!

19. Monique says:

So beautiful! I know they will all be big sellers. Your fabric is just so amazing!!

20. sharon says:

Wow! I’m loving your new line. I keep saying I’m going to make a tablecloth out of your fabric but haven’t gotten around to it. Now I can go ahead and buy it already made. Can’t wait!

21. Stacy says:

Oh how pretty! Who says that you have to look shabby in the kitchen?!? This line just makes me happy! :)

22. That is so exciting! BRAVO! Can’t wait till they are available.

23. V says:

Gorgeous! Gotta get me some of them!!!
    You must be getting snow up there too! stay warm!

24. That tabelcloth is tdf! It would look perfect in my kitchen :) Perfection as always!

25. judy lake says:

Isn’t so exciting!!! love your new line, oh I remember you when!!! just peeked at your new book, too. What an exciting year is coming for you.
    best,