This End Up (I think)

This boys butt is everywhere!!!!  Whenever I get the camera out he's on my tail!  Yes it's George from customer service again! Right smack Dab in the middle!!  People always call and ask for George and I get a sweet chuckle!  Deranged I guess!!  Hey by the way we had a great show and I adore all the people that came and those that couldn't make it too!!!  Just want you to see So St. Croix Paisley quilted up!!!!!  Soooooooo special!!!

Mustsee
Quiltworks

12 Responses to “This End Up (I think)”

1. Tabitha O. says:

What is that line? I will love him and hug him and call him George…..he looks as soft as that quilt!

2. Monique says:

Love the pics with George! Keep the So St. Croix images coming so I can start making plans for it!!xoxo

3. V says:

I tried so hard to make it up there!!! Sorry I had to miss it!! The quilt looks fab! I will be working on the sis boom quilts in the new year… I’m cramming for Xmas now… Wish me luck!!!

4. Carla says:

Louie just said “Hey – there is my friend George the Lavoradoowadle!”

5. Oh!
    George looks very comfortable!!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    jennifer

6. jenny fish says:

Goodness that is a pretty quilt! I am excited about So ST. Croix! I love that George likes to have his picture taken, too cute!

7. Aunt Spicy says:

Ohhhhhhh, so love the pinks and blues! Love it! I am so sad I didn’t make it last weekend….I broke my foot (seriously!) (and not even doing anything cool). Are you going to put anything in your shop? Have a great holiday season!

8. amy norris says:

brilliant! love it as usual. glad the show went well, was so sad i live so far away. :(

9. Nicole K says:

LOVE this fabric! (Loved meeting you and George the Labradoodle and of course, THE Carla C)
    I already have a portrait peasant top for my daughter whipped up with one of the fabulous fabrics I bought at your lovely place.The fabric is just gorgeous and has such a lovely hand to it. I simply adore quality!!!!!
    It was SO worth the drive (twice!)

LOL, George makes a great model too! What a value-added employee. Love the fabric he’s cozied up into.

11. I love all of those colors together in that print. The quilt is gorgeous! George has the best name. (It’s also my daughter’s nickname since she was an infant.) :)
    ~ Jennifer

12. lovely lovely lovely quilt!! I love quilts!! I have two assistants that never leave my side, my yorkie/maltese Jack, and Cavalier Clover. ALWAYS WITH ME :) Most of the time it’s nice!!