Missing Sophie

She was an angel, so helpful, so loving, so thoughtful, so charming, so talented.  She's back in Atlanta with her mom but I enjoyed every second together!  We even had a photoshoot that she was a major part of.  So thanks Sophie for coming and making my life super easy !! I love you.  These photos are just previews of a very exciting project I'm working on.  I promise to keep you posted.  I love watching the collections at work, the simple stripe fabric taking on a french flair and the Kimberly Cheater looking so lived upon.  As back drops Amanda Fleur and Prelude just
giving us beautiful color in the natural surroundings.  Hey by the way I love when you come around to my raffles and leave your wonderful comments.  I promise I'm listening.  I count you as my close blogging friends that come around to each and every post .  I wish I could respond in person i do try but my creative side must be working in order for me to keep it all coming at you. So stay inspired. Love what you make and do and keep coming back for inspiration.  I rely on that.  The raffle is tomorrow for previous post and it will be posted by Wednesday. Good luck!
DSC_0177 DSC_0127 DSC_0135 DSC_0100 DSC_0150

27 Responses to “Missing Sophie”

1. erika says:

Jennifer,
    Not sure if fabric can be mouth watering but the close-up of the basket immediately brought to mind white chocolate. Mmmm. Your photos are so inspiring and keep up the great work!

2. Tabitha O. says:

AHHHH just so so beautiful a bright part of my weekend…sometimes I just keep this blog up all day just to pop in and refresh my tired mind with color! Can’t wait to see what he project is!

3. sherri says:

Hi Jennifer…I finished my quilt top with your fabrics, and I love it! I just posted it today on my blog–scroll down just a bit! I used a pattern I’d been wanting to make for a few years, and just knew your fabrics would be perfect for it!

4. Rebecca says:

OMG – the fabrics are absolutely delightful!! And I LOVE how you did everything! How beautifully pictureque!

5. Heather says:

Another lovely post – I love the first picture – it sure looks like a place I would love to hang out with some close friends.

6. Suzie says:

So glad you and Sophie had such a great visit :)
    The photos are glorious as usual – I’m specially loving the top one!
    Am about to start a new blog…going live on the 1st. Mucho excitement! lol

7. Me miss Sophie, too….

What a lovely photo shoot! I love her expression in that last photo – like a happy sigh.

9. Allie in MI says:

What beautiful, lovely pictures – everything looks so inviting! Sophie looks so relaxed, a true natural model.
    Jennifer, you left a comment on my blog, and I tried to reply but you came up as no-reply. Can you email me?

10. Rochambeau says:

Beautiful Fabric ~ Beautiful photo shoot. I bet you and Sophie had fun!
    Constance

11. Cathy says:

Wow Sophie looks sooo pretty and I just love her hair! Such a creative setting and I love how the colors of the fabric just pop out! You keep being creative!!!

12. Beautiful blog, designs, and photoshoot :)

13. The photos are fabulous, the fabic is fabulous, Sophie is fabulous and I can’t wait to hear about the next new project!
    Just made the CUTEST darn peasant dress for my niece with your fabrics…I swear I am addicted! I have an entire stash of fabric, organized by designer and I always gravitate to your stack first. I’ll post photos in flick tomorrow. Love ya’ girl!

14. LuAnn says:

Looks like your busy making memories this summer!

15. Laura Phelps says:

my children and I would love to step in for Sophie..you know..hang out in that yard…keep you company…we’ll be there by dinner time…

16. Bobbie Lynn says:

Love to spend my hot summer days there. Lovely photo shoot and what a beautiful girl. She is perfect for Sis Boom!

17. so inspiring! You can borry my two anytime :)

18. sheri howard says:

Boy do I love your new fabric….:)

19. jennifer says:

Great photos!!
    Even though it’s 112 here today, I feel like sewing now!!

20. lilyhaven says:

What a beautiful post! You are such an inspiration, Jennifer.

21. jennifer says:

Hi Jennifer!
    Thanks so very much for visiting my blog!
    I love to design, and its talent like yours that keeps me motivated!
    xoxo,
    jen

22. paige says:

i think i actually sigh out loud each time i open your blog…so inspiring my dear
    xo

23. Your pictures are lovely as always, and Sophie is beautiful!!! I keep trying to talk my boys into adopting a girl, but they’ll have nothing to do with it!!
    Have a wonderful, wonderful day!
    I know it’s past the give away time, but I just wanted to say I absolutely love Dance with Me!!

24. Cathy says:

With a cup of coffee in hand, I view your site at a leisurely pace. I absorb every bit of colorful creativity that you express, and feel as if I’m reading an article in a national magazine — look out Martha Stewart! :)

25. Love the canopy in the woods feeling from your photo shoot! You’d love my robin egg blue arbor…A wisteria is starting on it…I will need to keep that trimmed up to see the blue eventually…I just love stopping by here Jennifer..have a Sis Boom weekend…

26. volunteering in India
    Sweet Sophie, it’s nice to have someone like Sophie to always brighten up your day.

27. vinyl fabrics
    Oh… how sweet, under the tree tea party, that’s very creative. And the basket full of flowers is beautiful. I like it.