..and we’re live…

Carla Crim has done it again!!! The Tunic for women is up and ready for you to download!!!  Oh please show us the goods..It's available on You can Make this !!!!!!!!!!  We also have a free download for frayed roses and the childrens tunic.  We are so proud of ourselves!!!  Oh and don't forget to take a look at Carla's (Scientific Seamstresses) other patterns cause she's the best in the biz!!! On my way to NYC to ponder and fill my soul with inspiration so get started on these and I'll check back with you.  A big thanks to Meg from The brassy apple for her beautiful photographs!! Make sure to look at her patterns too!!!  The apron link is one of my favorites!!!

NanDon8.5-4849

Sbtunic3

Sbtunic11

26 Responses to “..and we’re live…”

1. Cathy says:

Congratulations!!!! And have a fun trip to NYC!!!!

2. Terri says:

Sooo beautiful! I love love love these tunics, and I’m so happy they are for adults too! I am dyeing over that swim coverup. Must.make.one.too! Have a fantastic trip to NYC – what a great place to fill up on inspiration.

3. Tabitha O. says:

Oh that is so great, I just bought the kids one and am working on that right now…can’t wait to get the adult one! Beautiful!

4. Ack! that’s me! The tunics are wonderful!!! Such a great comfortable fit they are so versatile too! From casual to dressy – even a swimsuit cover up!! :)
    thanks to Jennifer and Carla for letting me “play” with them on this project!
    mwah! ;)

5. Firefly Hill says:

Just beautiful! Congrats to Jennifer and Carla!!

6. Bobbie Lynn says:

Hello Jennifer,
    Just want to say congratulations on your pattern. Also,I want to thank you for your lovely comments you have left on my blog about my four legged boy Kelvin but last night he passed away. A very sad Day for me and my family. Kiss that boy George for me. Love Bobbie

7. lilyhaven says:

The tunics are beautiful. I’m going to try to make one. Lovely job as always.
    Shannon

8. MichelleRenee says:

Ah man! I’m going to have to break my vow not to buy another single pattern this summer. (Like that was going to last anyway.) I think I have to have the bright yellow fabric too. I just love tunics.

9. melissa says:

Hallelujah!! I’ve loved that top on your blog! I’m totally making one
    SOON!!

10. *Staci * says:

Oh my goodness, I am obsessed with tunics. I must have this pattern now!! :)

11. Carla says:

Jennifer! I had a ball working on this with you!!! It is such a blissful style to sew up, and now I have a closet full of great tops that make me feel like a million bucks. I’m used to my kid getting all the compliments – LOL! Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Daria says:

Jennifer!!! Gorgeous collaboration, I love the tunics! Blogged about this on Boutique Cafe for you here:
    Love and admiration as always!
    Daria XOXO

13. elisadesign says:

Thanks for your comment!!! I love your fabrics and patterns so much.
    Love Elisabeth

14. MaryBeth says:

LOVE IT!! I can’t wait to make it so I can wear it at my shows!

15. Helena Weber says:

Jennifer, the tunic is lovely! Congratulations on your new patterns. I hope you enjoy NYC, even in the rain. :-) I live about 40 min. from the city and love it there. Planning a trip into the Fabric District some time in the next few weeks. Hugs, Helena

16. mo says:

They are so lovely!!

17. new jobs says:

I love the color and design perfect for summer

18. Renee E says:

Such a pretty top!
    I heard yesterday you may be headed to NC in Oct. I am sew excited and hope to be able to come to the shop when you come.

19. Christy says:

Bought mine! Can’t believe how well written the pattern is. Was just going to glance over it last night and was so amazed. Waiting on patterns for the adults dresses….please tell me they are coming.

20. I’m sooooo glad you have the adult tunic!!!! dresses are next??

21. oops I clicked too soon! I have purchased the pattern, and can’t WAIT to make one!!!

22. Suzi says:

Ooooo, can’t wait to try it out!

23. Gorgeosity!!! Yes, I’ve created a new word just for you and Carla. Love it! Perfect work!

24. j. caroline says:

The pattern is terrific!! I made the Sophie tunic for my daughter and it was so easy and well-done. (The pattern, not my sewing!)
    You can see it out of your Girlfriend’s fabric here:

25. Angi says:

I just found your site today, from Anna Maria Horner’s blog, and I love it!
    I’m looking for the downloads for the frayed roses and the children’s tunic and can’t seem to find them. Where are they located?
    Thanks!

26. Marie says:

I just made one! I love the pattern, but altered to make it a dress. I needed some summer dresses! Love it!