Ponies brought us together!!

Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us in the rain….that wasn't very fun but I was so glad that didn't stop you!!  It was a huge success and we raised a good amount for our single purpose which is to raise funds for Lyme research.  So here's a look from the three days and folks Sis Booming it up for the cameras!! Next stop will be a dance with me raffle so keep an eye out!!!  Carla Crim piled up the car with more silhouettes for upcoming patterns  and brought her beautiful family and my new friend Cathy !!!
DSC_0117
DSC_0119 DSC_0158
DSC_0163 DSC_0178 DSC_0101 DSC_0147 DSC_0223 DSC_0111 DSC_0207 DSC_0185 _MG_6464 _MG_6449 _MG_6058 _MG_6407 _MG_6367 _MG_6188 _MG_6342 _mg_5888 _MG_6252 _mg_5899 _mg_5787 Barbara n sophie

31 Responses to “Ponies brought us together!!”

1. Monique says:

Thanks for posting all those beautiful pictures! Felt like I was there (almost!) Love the pad on the pony- so cute!!

2. Genius! All of it. You amaze me…relly. Unbelievable. That’s pretty much it, I’m speechless!
    Big hugs! Simone

3. Stephanie says:

Loads of gorgeousness and very pretty models! This is the best use of designer fabric I’ve ever seen.

4. Debbie says:

Simply wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us who are soooo far away. The pony blanket…only Sis Boom would think that one up. We’re in horse country…I’ll have to share that idea. Horses and riders will never again look the same.

5. ariel says:

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing such sweet models of your fabulous prints! The colors are so captivating. I love seeing all your fabrics together!

6. Cathy says:

What beautiful shots! Thank you for including me!!! It was so great to meet you!!!!

7. sheri howard says:

Looks like you had a fun time…I love that pony blanket….what a clever idea and their ball fringe..so fun! Thanks for sharing~~Sheri

What beautiful pictures! Looks like a fun party – wish I could have come to it. I love all the pretty dresses and laughing and smiling faces.

9. It was sensory overload and love was everywhere. You bring such light on even the darkest days. You are so loved.
    Nancy

10. taylor says:

I bet I missed a good time. beautiful clothes and fabrics.

11. *Staci * says:

Thanks for the nice comment on my snap purse.
    I love all these photos filled with beautiful dresses. If I ever get bold enough to sew a dress it will most definitely be made from Flower Power. :)

12. oh yeah, that ball fringe is SO Sis Boom!! You know, I don’t really like to sew clothes, but this montage makes me think that my girls (wife and daughter) could use a Sis Boom look for the summer! Loved the Lawn too Jennifer! Looks JUST LIKE mine!! :):)

13. Carla says:

Thank you so much for your hospitality – I loved every second of it!!!

14. Jen says:

Oh my gosh I love the pictures. I want to live your world of fabric! haha
    On a serious note, I was wondering if you could tell me HOW yall made the horse pad!(under the saddle) Or point me in the direction of *who* made it IF you didn’t!!! I have 4 horses and I was squealing when I saw the horse pad made from your fabrics!!! I don’t have a big enough machine to quilt that but I have already asked my local shop how much they would charge me!! I *have* to do one! I have a chocolate and white paint horse and she would be gorgeous with this on!!! (she is mine, too!) Oh I am in love.

15. I just love seeing your fabric all over the place like that! I love the long women’s dress…do you know what pattern that is, Jennifer? Please? I really want to make one for myself…

16. Regina says:

What a wonderful post! Loved looking at all the sensational pictures!

17. lilyhaven says:

Oh my! I’m totally drooling on my keyboard. Everything is gorgeous!!! I love the long dresses.
    Hugs,
    Shannon

18. Jennifer P. says:

oh–that was so beautiful I just wanted to get lost in the pictures!!! The saddle blanket made out of your fabric? That was just over the top lovely! I would have LOVED something like that as an 11 year old girl with a horse!
    I recently had a big birthday party in my backyard. I had a red, apple green, robins egg blue, and white theme going on and couldn’t help but wish I had some of your fabric to drape about!

19. betsy says:

Is there a pattern available for the blue short dress the woman with the sandals is wearing?

20. I am in love with the green dress with aqua flower, just wondering who would sell that or it is custom?
    Just beautiful!

21. Thanks for sharing the fun with those who couldn’t make it! Everything looks beautiful as always. I love what you were wearing that day. I think it’s so great that you do this in your own home. I can’t imagine all the work that entails, though!
    ~ Jennifer

22. education says:

They all look gorgeous in their dresses

23. colorful family day :-)

24. Jennifer – We are so excited about the fabrics. Just loaded them on the site along with the free pattern. But these designs are so full of inspiration, that we will have to point them here to take a look! These are the sweetest designs, and I love your models. Adorable! Thanks for the fun, Teresa

25. kendra says:

It all looks amazing, wish I lived closer!! Would love to come, it looks like so much fun…….maybe someday. I’m very excited about your tunic pattern, but what i really love are the dresses, I hope you will make pattern available. By the way, who is the art work by.

26. mary says:

Hi,
    I was wondering what about a dress in the 6th photo from the BOTTOM of this post (Three teenagers sitting on couch). In particular, the yellow dress on the far right. * Is this the “pocket Dress” in your shop?
    * Do you have it in Womens sizes?
    * Does it come in a pattern form?
    Lovely fabrics and designs!
    With Kindness,
    Mary

27. beth says:

ohh Jennifer !! these pictures are all so wonderful !! just love the fabrics !!
    xo,
    beth

28. Jeanne says:

Jennifer,
    I am swooning here…swooning! The tunics on the little girls is so cute and that long dress…I have to get that pattern. Your fabric makes everything look incredible!

29. Heather says:

What beautiful pictures, beautiful fabric, and beautiful girls! I heard all about the trip from my friends Cathy and Carla. It sounds like everyone had a great time! I can’t wait to see what you and Carla come up with next!

30. They look all gorgeous superb!

31. OK, what can I say except that the fabrics, patterns, models and photos all look amazing. What fun shots.
    This fabric is just too delicious!!