We deliver!!!!

We know you love them because whenever we raffle fatquarters the hits go way up so guess what???  Jocelyn Lai from The Fat Quarter Shop wanted everyone to know that they have Dance with me!!!  Get them while they have them ..this line is the most requested of all my lines!!  By the yard or by the bundle they are ready to serve it up!!!  I love the names they used and they do the coolest graphics. I can't thank you enough for this!!!  Take a look at the free download of The Dance with me quilt!
DanceWithMe-Disco-bundle-450
DanceWithMe-Disco-bundle-450

12 Responses to “We deliver!!!!”

1. ccn says:

Good Morning Jen – This line is gorgeous. I’ll see you this afternoon! I can’t wait!

I have been wondering when the Fat Quarter Shop was going to start carrying your fabrics! I’m so happy to see they have this wonderful new collection! I better get my order in cuz I love love this new collection!

3. Suzi says:

Love the Dance with Me series! It is fun, vibrant, and beautiful!

4. Monique says:

I am working fast and furiously to finish some items for my shop using Dance With Me for this weekend. Of course I will post pics- really fun to work with!! The Kimberly patchwork reminds me of my bedding when I was a kid, so I have an extra fondness for that particular fabric :).

5. sherri says:

I love “Dance with Me!” First I bought 2 yards to make a skirt and then I had to buy some for my quilting stash!!!

6. your a rock star with these patterns!!! waa hoo love all of these fun patterns!! Don’t know how you do it Jennifer? Your amazing! Good luck this weekend!!

7. MichelleRenee says:

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE your designs? In my 7-year-old’s words, “They totally rock!” She’s the happy recipient of most of the lovelies that I produce with them. You are inspired and inspiring!!

8. I love, love, love this line! We added it to our summer collection!

9. Tatania says:

Love this range. Its wonderful !

10. Laura says:

Wish I could have been there!!!!! I saw what Kathy bought and love it. HOPEFULLY, I will be a CT. resident some tome soon!!!!! I will be at all of your shows AND will supply some cupcakes!!!

11. Marsha says:

Jennifer, it was such a wonderful show! Frannie was so thrilled to finally meet you, and the pony ride just made her visit go over the top!
    S.W.A.K.

12. Rebekah says:

This line is beautiful!! I’ve already made something with it…
    hope you like it :)