It’s good to be her!

My girlfriend Marie is Mother to this beautiful girl.  She also is one of my Angels that encourages me at every turn and has turned our handmade clothing into a huge success by spotlighting them in her Magical Witchy Poo Shop which is just starting to sell some accessories on line! Marie Wendorf is a huge sensation because she's a smart business woman who knows how to dress her clientele.  Marie is so enterprising and always on the cutting edge so if you are ever in Wilton please stop into her special corner of the world, the place woman flock to for affordable chic. Thanks Marie for your friendship !Sb-0457Sb-0481Sb-0490Sb-0523Sb-0543Sb-0745Sb-0714

44 Responses to “It’s good to be her!”

1. jerusalem says:

amazing and adorable! That little girl is very lucky and so are you!! Everything looks beautiful -have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

2. caroline says:

Wonderful friends are truly a blessing in so many ways, on so many leves!

3. Aimee' says:

WOW!!! So much inspiration going on in this post!! That little princess is absolutely precious! And your fabrics look divine in these pictures! Wow! I am inspired!

4. Stacey says:

So cute and that hair is to die for!

5. Elaine says:

Those are some great pictures. I just love your fabrics Jennifer – they are beautiful. Have you thought about doing a Christmas line? It seems to be a wide-open market for the cutting-edge designer.

6. Melissa says:

I just have to tell you how much I love the Casey Scroll in Green! I keep buying more and more of it before I have even thought of projects. I always think, “Hmm. What fabric would be good for this? I know…green Casey Scroll!”

7. Cheryl says:

What a beauty she is! How fun to dress her up :D

8. clarice says:

I should say so, I wish I was her xoxoxo Clarice

9. Wow, I love all of the colorful pictures and beautiful dresses. So sweet.

10. Annie says:

Ah hAh! These pictures are like inspiration wonderland!

11. Shnoodle says:

What a stunner!
    And the kid’s cute, too…(wokka wokka)

12. Gorgeous clothes, but the little girl is far more gorgeous. She’s a doll!

13. lots of goodies I see!!! So are you ready for your big sale? Once again I wish I could go, but it always falls on my son’s school’s big Breakfast with Santa event which we have to volunteer. I hope you sell out Miss Jennifer!!

14. How magical! Darling little girl…and wonderful creations with your fabrics!
    Have a Blessed Thanksgiving, my friend!
    Love,
    Heidi

15. What beautiful photos– the model makes them even more so! The fabrics are so gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

16. She is just beautiful!! What a great friend to have! The fabrics in those pictures are my favorites. They are on my Christmas list!

17. brigette says:

look at those curls!!!!!!!!!!!
    i know i tell you this all the time, but i just love your fabrics and the beautiful things you make with them. i was just looking in the sis-boom shop…. i think i want to be a little kid growing up in your house, with all that beauty and wonder.
    happy thanksgiving

18. Oh my…of course; any one and any thing would look FABULOUS in your fabrics, but these pictures are over the top!! AWESOME. :-)

19. Jennifer the photos are adorable!! I really love the one of her and the mirror. Super cute

20. Andrea says:

She is adorable! I love all the pretty fabrics!!! I need to start sewing more again! Come by Jennifer and see what I have posted on my blog about you ! You are very inspiring to me!! xoxo Andrea

21. Melissa Simmons says:

How beautiful…all of it! Any idea where to get a yellow hat like that?

22. LuAnn Smith says:

Too cute. That mommy has her hands full. Hey, I do love those vintage Christmas tablecloth goodies…

23. LuAnn Smith says:

24. Bobbie Lynn says:

What beautiful photos. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

25. How lovely! Wishing you and yours a blessed, Happy Thanksgiving, Jennifer! xo Cat ^..^

26. NATALEA says:

beautiful photos b-day sister! have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xo natalea

27. Everything looks so incredible Jen!! I’ve loved watching that little angel grow up on your blog this past year. I think I spy a fabric of yours that I haven’t seen yet! Hoping it’s coming soon cause I’m lovin it.
    love,
    t

28. donnalayton says:

I’ve been needing to check on you:) ALWAYS so inspiring over here in Sis Boom Land. Prelude is totally awesome. You are a keeper:)

29. Shannon says:

How beautiful!!! The little girl, the clothes, the hair… everything! :)

30. Marsha says:

The Holiday Shop is almost here – can’t wait! Jen, have you a favorite cookie recipe you’d like to share? I’m hosting a virtual Christmas Cookie Swap on Dec. 14th, and since you have such a great kitchen, I’m betting there are some pretty scrumptious cookie recipes in there too! No pressure – just an invitation.
    S.W.A.K.

31. jennifer,
    such a treat!! glad you liked the spoons (i need to make more!)…can’t wait to see you!!
    meleen

32. amelia says:

What a sweet little goldie locks angel!!! I love all the cushions and clothing… and the Happy Birthday sign, fantastic!!! I’m sure glad she gave you a push, you have made AMAZING fabric and more!!!
    xo~Amelia

33. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Jennifer!
    What a doll. Those ringlets are too much! I love all that beautiful fabric, all that color. But I also love that star!
    ~ Jennifer

34. Firefly Hill says:

What a beautiful girl and love the dresses in your fabrics!

35. Visions of sugarplums are dancing in my head.

36. Jennifer P. says:

Oh my head! The things she does with your fabrics are GORGEOUS! I’d say you two were a perfect pairing! (and making me REALLY wish I had a girl!!!)

37. Aaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! Jennn!! these pics are outta control!!! Toooo darn fabbb!!
    Geeez!! And am I seeing a pink tint to her hair???? That gold beanie RULES!! I am loving it all soo so much!!
    Hope to see you VERY soon!!
    Love you so much!!
    xoxo Jenny
    Aaron sends love and hugs!!

38. Lisa Kettell says:

I love of these images filled with wonderful Sis Boom Fabrics and Jen Style, they are the best ever. I could see a whole book just on these!
    XO!
    Lisa!

39. Naomig says:

That green dress is adorable–there aren’t words for how cute that is!

40. Karin says:

Wow so fun and colorful. Love the dresses, all the fabrics and the hat..everything

41. I could just DIE!!! These pics are like the most outrageous things ever!!! GEEEEEZ!!!!
    I MISS you so so much!!!
    xoxo me

42. Heather says:

I can’t seem to figure out which line the huge pink and white floor pillow is from? Is it in the upcomming Pretty Please? I’d love to know – it would be perfect for my little girls new bedroom.