Inspired Friends

My friend the glitter Fairy has landed the big one!!!  She is hosted by Amy Powers of Inspire Company as an  InspiredFriend….one word…..but that one word implies so much..Amy has an eye for talent and is incredibly talented herself making these one of a kind frosted Houses…I had the good fortune of meeting Amy at Silver Bella and have been smitten ever since she radiates good Karma and spreads it like wild flowers!!!  She is hosting the very renowned glitter fairy my good friend Laurie Davis of Glitter Works Studio so get over and get the goods while they last and tell them I say hi!Inspiredideasv1n15

15 Responses to “Inspired Friends”

1. LuAnn says:

Wow, I need some glitter.

2. clarice says:

Isn’t it wonderful that Laurie and her beautiful, glittery creations are featured in inspired ideas. Amy is sooo kind. Have a lovely weekend. Clarice

3. Wow! Those are two great sites. I love Lauries work…stunning!

4. Bobbie Lynn says:

I enjoy their blogs too.

5. Carolyn says:

Tis the season for glitter! Thanks for the link! :)

6. LuAnn says:

Ok, So I did get some glitter and I’m just not real skilled at it. It never looks even close to what I’m seeing in this beautiful piece. I came up stairs from my studio yesterday and my entire family started laughing at me. I had glitter all over, and I mean all over, my face… I need to keep working on it!

7. Pretty!! Glitter fun to work with but the mess! OY!

8. bird says:

glitter is definitely under-utilized in crafting these days, and i’m so glad to see her site and her beautiful work! i’m noticing my decorating style has been veering toward retro lately- thanks for the inspiration!

9. I just met Amy this weekend at this year’s Silver Bella! A sweetheart for sure! Now I’ll go to the links for your friend…
    (Wish I could have met YOU this year!)
    Hugs!
    Heidi

10. laurie says:

Wow…those are just so sweet!!
    I`m having a huge black friday event on my blog with giveaways every hour!!! Come on over and grab a ticket today to get in on the fun!! Just wanted to pass it on!
    Laurie

11. Kirstie says:

I wish I was at SB to meet Amy I really love her glittered plots, she makes some wonderful items.
    and scrolling down I love that quite, just beautiful. I think I’ll have to make one my self.
    Hugs
    Kirstie.

12. Stepherz says:

Sparkling gorgeous! Such pretties.

13. deb says:

I love the glitter fairy (and of course sweet amy!)

14. A girl can never go wrong with glitter. I’ve been to Laurie’s site before and there is always something delightful to see.
    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

15. Love Laurie says:

You have inspired me to break out the glitter. Just beautiful! I’m so glad I found your blog.
    Laurie