Casey Scroll Lovingly Transforms

I say lovingly because that uses my artistic license, Prized simply for their handcrafted quality they sell for up to $150.00 on ebay but I found them at the flea market for a song!  Some may say I have devalued them but I saw them regally transformed when I purchased them.  Crepe Paper and IMG_2969IMG_2968IMG_2970
Casey Scroll fabric give them a sweetness that came alive when I clothed them.  Maybe someday, long after I'm gone, they will be worth even more because they landed at the home of Jennifer Paganelli designer and visionary to castoffs.  I can only hope!!  I've got another quilt to share and will post as soon as my daughter gives me my camera back……..kids these days…

28 Responses to “Casey Scroll Lovingly Transforms”

1. those darn kids!! You need to put her in a time out! he he. The dolls came out great, I imagine they are for your upcoming sale, someone will be very lucky!!

2. I love how you transformed those sweet dolls! They are even sweeter!~~~XXOO, Beth

3. I can’t wait until you get your camera back so that we can see another quilt.
    Those dolls are lovely. I love to see things that were cast off given love again.

4. Marsha says:

Those are lovely! Do you know of any flea markets in our area (Fairfield County)?
    S.W.A.K.

5. jessi nagy says:

eeekkk cuteness!!!
    wish you were coming to silver bella this year.
    oxoxo,
    jessi

6. I LOVE them more than I can even say!

7. donna says:

Well I agree that you have made them just beautiful. I think they feel very elegant in their new clothing :-)

8. Nanette says:

The wooden dolls are really cute. Check out what Eileen makes for hers.

9. Jeanetta says:

I think that these dolls are so beautiful in the first place and you have elevated even more! They look sweet and contemporary but still hold on to their rustic beginnings.

10. Yes, clothes indeed make the woman and in this case the doll. Each outfit is adorable. Of course I love the pretty fabric these cuties are wearing.
    Hmmm, I also love all that lovely fabric stash in the background-lol.
    Enjoy your week!

11. clarice says:

Oh I love them !!!!!!!!!! Clarice

12. nancy geaney says:

Tres jolie!

13. I love what you’ve done with them! Lucky little dolls to have been found by you and given a JP Makeover! ^..^

14. there is something about a doll… especially a vintage one…maybe you wonder who was her owner? where did she come from?…she looks lovely in her new clothes.
    best,
    carol

15. julie says:

ok…I don’t know what they looked like before but I LOVE their new dresses and crowns.

16. liz says:

So adorable. I can’t wait to see flower power!

17. mo says:

What a sweet bunch of girls! I especially love that one on the bottom. Great transformation.

18. LuAnn says:

It’s kind of hard for me to look at the doll, lovely as she is, when all I can see is the fabric in the background… I can’t help myself!

19. Oh My GOSH!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I just got a little package in the mail and I am so thrilled. You’re the best, Jennifer.

20. We saved a piece of scrap paper you signed for us from last Silver Bella because we know that it will be worth millions some day! The dolls are super cute and because you bought them at the flea market makes them that much cuter! You’ll have to stop by our blog and cast a vote for our store, by some miracle we made it as a finalist for America’s Best Baby Boutique…who says this economy has to keep our spirits down!Have a great Halloween.
    Jamie & Wendy

21. I LOVE these girls! They are usually amazingly expensive, so you scored big time. And they look wonderful in their Jennifer Haute Couture. They will be worth millions, either that or someone will cherish them and love them forever. :)
    Lidy

22. Elaine says:

Come visit me – I’m having a fun give-a-way + you might see something familiar! ;-)

23. JenJen says:

Those dolls are so sweet! Love the crowns. Your fabric is so beautiful.

24. Kim G. says:

Regally transformed indeed! These dolls are just adorable! Well done!

25. paige says:

oh my…way total cutness
    i’m so behind, must go catch up on your blogyblog
    xo

26. Perfectly sweet and adorable!

27. staci says:

I missed this post but absolutely love these photos of that wooden doll. :)