Back by popular demand….

You asked for it and Freespirit is delivering…(still about 10 weeks away) do not wait!!! Get your orders in
cause like all of you I needed me some and it was gone!!!! You all have been e-mailing me and I forwarded them all to Westminster Fibers (parent company) and Voila! It will be available in the black and white and the brown and white and I’ve been told no more reorders. I hate to create hype but don’t hesitate!!!! Okay if I scared you into ordering then Have a Happy Halloween…..love you guys…JenniferImg_1381

25 Responses to “Back by popular demand….”

1. jerusalem says:

That is the perfect couch. I love it!

2. Your room and couch is beautiful!!! That brown and white fabric is awesome! Come by and visit today. We are doing show & tell on vintage aprons.

3. Hi Jennifer!
    Is that sweet fabric on the cushions, the floral with brown, one of the ones that is going to be available? I couldn’t find it on those websites…. maybe I am blind. Could you please send me a direct link to where i can purchase it? A friend of mine loves it!
    Natasha ; )

4. Caroline says:

How cool is that!
    I love the white couch with the floral pillows. I am just waiting for the point in my life where I can have a white sofa and not worry about my kids ruining it! LOL

5. Lisa says:

What a beautiful room. I love the pillows too. Of course I love the fabric.
    Have a great week.

6. Andrea says:

Oh my gosh! Can I come over ! Your home is just darling, I love the couch and the pillows. Such pretty fabrics jennifer!

7. Tammy says:

love the pillows…

8. wow what a great room! THe fabrics are to die for!!!

9. Hi Jennifer.. .It’s on page 32 in the Hottest Mommy blogger category! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

10. LuAnn says:

Caroline’s comment about the white sofa is too funny.hahahahahahaha. Yep, it’s going to be awhile before I have a white sofa. Hey, I just wanted to say don’t be afraid of creating hype. Hype is good!

11. Kim says:

YAY!! I sooo need a couple bolts of both!! Thank you!!

12. Yippee! I am ordering 6 bolts!!! :)
    Missy

13. gorgeous pic!! I hope you have a fantastic night!! hugs! Britt :-)

14. Terri says:

What a lovely room…it’s so inviting and looks like the perfect place for a cup of coffee and a great book!!! thanks for sharing!!

15. shawn says:

Love the fabrics and your room looks so cozy. Perfect for tea! xo shawn

16. jane says:

Hey jennifer, i would love more detailed info on the fabrics that are being reprinted or a direct link. love your designs
    jillian

17. Debbie says:

My rep from Westminster/Freespirit checked it out and the 2 zebra prints are being added on to the Flower Power line (if that’s the one that comes out in 1/09). He said they’d be available in Feb. 09. The SKU is JP29-Black or Brown. I can’t wait to get more!!!

18. How exciting!
    I am celebrating my 100th post tomorrow. Please stop by.

19. Nanette says:

I love the room, it is so beautiful and the ottoman – unexpected! Thats so great.

20. oooooooh….
    LOVE this room!!!
    xo,
    Kim

21. Jennifer P. says:

Oh! Smack me upside the head! That is just toooooo cool! Putting the zebra stipe in there just made it all so perfect :)!

22. Becky says:

You just have to love going into that room and sitting in that beautiful space. The pillows are fabulous! I love the colors.
    Becky

23. Page says:

That is really beautiful! I love zebra and have some myself. And I love brown toile – and have some of that myself (: Where in the world can we find that gorgemous rose and brown fabric on the pillows. I REALLY love those pillows and agree with the previous commenters! God bless you, Jennifer

24. pat byrne says:

I love the Christmas Wreaths….You’ve done it again…

25. cara says:

That is such an adorable room…it is my new inspiration for my master bedroom. The pillows on the couch are so cute–the brown ones with the pink flowers–is that a fabric of yours? I couldn’t find it on the site? Thanks so much and everything you make is fabulous!