Sewing Soulfully

Before I begin let me just thank you all for your kindness in the last post. I want you to know I appreciate it and am doing as much as I can to get attention to this…I e-mailed Atlanta Newspapers, Atlanta TV, Ceaser Milan, Dogtown, Best friends, anyone that would listen and very little progress. Not defeated just frustrated that this is what it is…but I will keep up the good fight and thanks for standing beside me..On a sweeter note I’d like to introduce you to Aimee Poche the creater and designer of SewSensible! and is producing the greatest patterns for sale in her Etsy shop! the best thing about her patterns is she tries to keep the beginner in mind. She also has a blog about her 8, count em 8 children! She designs sells the patterns at You can make this. What I have learned about this beautiful soul is that she walks in faith. She and her husband founded an orphan adoption ministry
called His Heart for Orphans</ and they themselves have adopted some of their children!! What I am so moved by is that she gets it all done and still finds time to give, to me that’s the beauty of the human spirit…Many blessings Aimee to you and your Ministry.Tweenteenboutiquedresstopcover2
Tweenteenboutiquebottomscover2
Img_3137
Img_3131

16 Responses to “Sewing Soulfully”

1. Caroline says:

What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing her cute patterns, and pictures~love the fabric they are modeling ;-)

2. Michele C says:

Aimee is a sweetheart. I met her through the blog, sewing her patterns, and testing her embroidery files. She is very creative and happy – even with all that encompasses caring for eight kids and managing through the hurricane!

3. Heather Roe says:

Yes, I myself have purchased many of Amiee’s patterns and I have been pleased with each one of them. I have also admired your fabric in her creative designs!
    Heather

4. Carolyn says:

Those patterns are great! Terrible dogs news. Makes me really sad. So sorry!

5. Aimee' says:

wow!! Ok, I did not realize when you said you were going to blog about me that you were really going to blog about me! I thought it was just going to be a quick reference to the use of your beautiful fabrics! Thank you so much for the kind kind words! And of course for your awesome fabrics! I look forward to more awesome fabrics from you! Thanks, Jennifer!

6. I cannot wait for this pattern to come out…I have been leafing through pattern books at the stores for months and have not found anything as cute as this.

7. Karla says:

Cute! I can’t believe you aren’t getting responses! At least the city of Atlanta should be responding – it is in their backyard! Dogtown/Best Friends really suprises me. I’ve contacted them before and found that they respond within a day or two. Keep at it!
    Karla

8. Kay says:

Cute patterns with the beginner in mind, sounds right up my alley! Thanks for sharing ;) Hope you have been well, ttyl

9. CUTE! I love Aimee’s blog! I love yours too!. Both of you have an immense amount of talent. God has truly blessed you both!

10. LuAnn says:

Wow, what an inspiration. Just the thought of 8 children makes me brake out in a hot flash!

11. Sheilah Broughton says:

Hi Jennifer, I love your paper chains that I have seen on other blogs and to the side of your banner tutorial on Country Living website. May I ask, how are those made, I’ve got the part about cutting circle but the circles seem to be connected by something metal, not ribbon, what is it if you don’t mind my asking? Thanks, Sheilah

12. Annie says:

These are adorable! I am so sorry to hear about Pumpkin…
    We lost a kitty to coyotes when we lived in California and I was totally devasted for quite a long time. My heart goes out to your sister and neice.
    Annie

13. Lisa says:

Love these cute patterns and the little models are adorable.

14. sharon says:

How sweet is that?? And those little girls……….adorable!!! Love the cute clothes too.