Thank you Ellen!!!

Wow , opening the mail today I felt I’d won the lottery!! I have long admired owls of every kind!! They intrigue me! Lately I’ve gotten into funky vintage ones! So I noticed these on Ellen Crimi-Trent’s blog the other day and I flipped …..they are so cool! Her collages are so sweet and she is so talented in every aspect of design and she has little kids running around!!!!….How does she do it???? I’m just glad we struck up a friendship when she reached out and wondered how the blog thing worked and we have been friends ever since then. I like her energy and can tell she is a very good soul!! So look at me now, the very lucky me, with a signed print of Miss Ellens. What a hoot!!!!!!!!…oh I just couldn’t resist…Thanks Ellen I love it all! Img_1209_2

16 Responses to “Thank you Ellen!!!”

1. Nanette says:

Thos are so darling! We love owls at my house.

2. your welcome!! Although we have not officially met I feel as if I know you very well. I appreciate our friendship and all the wonderful advice you have given me. Hopefully soon I will have my new imac and printer so I can send an even better goodie your way!! My computer is on its last leg these days and its tough to make a decision on a new one.
    Oh and by the way I have my kiddies in camp so I can work I do not know how anyone can design and watch the kids at the same time, if they know please give me the magic formula! Thanks for all your lovely comments I do not know if I truly deserve them.
    ps. Is it as humid in CT as here I am soo sleepy its crazy!

3. happy zombie says:

That Ellen… she’s just the best! You are both so sweet and talented (swalented)… I can see why you both are good friends!

4. That is so nice! I love opening the mailbox to a wonderful surprise. Blog friends are the best!

5. teresa says:

Oh yeas, such adorable work!

6. Karla says:

How darling! I’m going to check her out now.
    Karla

7. Achaia says:

jennifer,
    those owls are really cute!! i love to come and look at your blog… today i hope to do some sewing for the business using your bellbottom fabrics… thanks for inspiring!
    Achaia from marie-madeline studio

8. Jessica says:

I am not an owl person but those are adorable! Now I want one too! You are so lucky!

9. I love Ellen’s work too. It’s so sweet you have a signed piece from her. :)
    Teresa
    xx

10. Megan says:

OH I’m jealous! I have a special place in my heart for owl as well. They were my grandma’s favorite. SO sweet! lucky gal!

11. The owls are precious. I am a huge owl fan right now. I love all of the bright happy colors. Blog mail is fab. Have a great day!

12. Tatania says:

Just gorgeous! Those owls are pretty special.
    I love owls too!

13. kathy weller says:

Wow. Those owls are the BOMB!! Totally awesome work. Seriously – those owls are so special!!!!

14. Alice says:

What a grand surprise! I adore surprise and this one looks terrific. I love the owls! So cute and whimsical!
    PS …Received my ebay package …I love, love, love all the beautiful fabrics. I think I’ll be making a few project bags for my knitting! Thanks again!

15. Jennifer P. says:

I LOVE that owls are making a comeback. And those colors are so happy together! Great job Ellen!

16. Emily says:

What a great surprise!! Love the owls!
    I’m having a giveaway and would love you to join in at my blog!
    emily