Market Watch Video

Check out Dow Jones Market Watch! Recent posting on Christmas Eve. (Quicktime is Needed!)

Download marketwatch_broadband.mov

17 Responses to “Market Watch Video”

1. colleen says:

Congratulations! That is an excellent piece on your business, and handmade crafts in general. And it tempts me to make the 5 hour drive from Philly to CT next Christmas!

2. pat byrne says:

I couldn’t bring it up on my computer, but Sammy could and he shows it to everyone who drops in…..He is soooo proud and so am I

3. Tanya Whelan says:

Holly Mozoly!!!!!! Jennifer, I’m just so happy for you. Congratulations big big big time on the new liscensing deal. I can see there’s gonna be alot of, “no, really, seriously, I actually, really know her” in my future when your even more famous. I already brag about knowing you, can’t wait to take it to new bragging heights! That was very exciting to see and I’m just really happy for you…
    love, t

4. kathie says:

Amazing Jennifer, you can bet I will be coming next year……
    Loved so many of the things in your home…
    awesome work !
    Kathie in NJ

5. Toni Hamel says:

THAT IS SO AWESOME Jennifer!!! I am so excited for you!

6. Janice says:

So, wonderful, Jennifer–Congratulations & very, very best wishes in 2008! ~ Janice

7. clarice says:

Wow, Jennifer. First how fun to see you, see your home, see you talk about your craft. That is a Christmas present right there. Second congratulations and how exciting. I am thrilled for you, I am thrilled for us !!! This will be an exciting year. Blessings Clarice

8. Tatania says:

Congratulations. What a great little movie! Its so wonderful being able to watch that half a world away and see your fantastic home and crafts. What wonderful news! Again congratulations. Cant wait to see whats coming next.

9. How Perfect Jennifer! I love the fact that you are still able to keep your handcrafted vision as your business grows. Very proud for you!
    Hugs:)
    Carol

10. This is Mondo Beyondo Great ….!!!!!!
    What a fabulous short film I loved watching it .
    Wishing you all the best in the coming New Year.
    your new friend Terri

11. CC says:

an official rock star moment! Yeah! Enjoy it. Many congratulations!!

12. Cris Cunningham says:

CONGRATULATIONS Jennifer! This is so exciting. I was thrilled to see your sweet face and hear your voice. Absolutely fantastic. xoxo

13. I finally got a chance to look at the video! I am blown away that it is your house you have the sale at! wow! and United Media, you and Mary Englebriet nice, way to go!! I will have to make the trip next year for sure!
    Ellen

14. Bobbie Lynn Duran says:

Wow Jennifer, I was able to watched the video on “Market Watch”. Congratulations and I can’t wait to see more Sis Boom items. Hope to see some So. Cal shops will carry your wonderful items. Looking at the video wished I lived closer, but thanks to the internet and your blog I felt the vibe.

15. Kim Caldwell says:

Such kuddos to you Jennifer! You deserve all the success in the world. So excited to see all those pretties fill your home. Wish I could have been there!!
    Hugs, Kim

16. Jennifer says:

Jennifer,
    WOW! What a FABULOUS video! Ooooh I sooo wish I could have been there to see with my own eyes your holiday show. If you host another one in 2008, you can count on me being there! :)
    Congratulations on Sis Boom taking off and GROWING! You are such a deserving person! Nothing is more rewarding than following your heart and passion. Best wishes to you in 2008! Happy New Years sweet friend! XO,Jenn

17. Wow Jennifer ~ {I finally had a moment to download quicktime.} Way to go!! It was fun to see your home – there are just so many beautiful things in that clip. I would love to see them in person. I wish I lived closer so I could’ve made it to your holiday sale! Keep up the great work! It’s always nice to put a voice to a face. :) Have a Happy New Year!!