That Girl!!!

Oh Lordy, they don’t make them like this anymore!!! A faithful assistant! There is nothing this girl won’t do!!!
I’m so sad she’s graduating cause I would love to keep her!!! But alas she needs a real job and part time glittering just doesn’t pay the bills….I will miss her immensely but I am playing LOTTO like any good employer would and I have a good chance of keeping her, that is if I win….But in my heart I have won because for a short time our paths crossed and I have been blessed by this incredibly, stunningly, beautiful girl, inside and out….So here”s to you my love, Miss Jackie, go get em….no more make believe, your dreams are going to come true you have what it takes to make it in this big wide world! Never lose that smile or that optimism ,it’s what makes you unique…..You are a shining star. all my love, JenniferImg_0292

11 Responses to “That Girl!!!”

1. Karla says:

Congratulations to Jackie on her upcoming graduation!
    Karla

2. Beth Leintz says:

Your positive attitude is inspiring! You’re so right, you’re lucky to have had such a good assistant – a good “helper” can make a world of difference in how your day goes…and wouldn’t this world be wonderful if we could all get by with a part time glittering job!

3. *Heidi* says:

What a sweet girl for you to have had the pleasure of working with! I’m sure she’ll always cherish the memories of time spent with you (& Kate!)! Congrats to her on the coming graduation!

4. I sure could use one of those these days! Too much to do in soo little time.You are very lucky

5. cgs says:

ahhh, cute post jennifer!!

6. Good help is HARD to find and your lucky you had her for the time you did. She’s a cutie!!

7. Alice says:

Oh to be so young again – congratulations to Jackie…the world awaits.

8. LuAnn Smith says:

Good luck ladies. You’re both very blessed to have found each other and had this time together….

9. Bobbie Duran says:

All the best to Jackie on her venture in life. I am sure she feels just as blessed to have been a part of your life. My daughter will be graduating college this June 2008 and once again a new path opens. It’s going to be hard to let go, but it has to happen. You just want all the best in life to come to these young adults.

10. Polly says:

Awww.. it’s so hard when friends leave! And she’s probably a bit more like family than an assistant. I always felt like that with people I worked with. These days I’m working from home, homeschooling… yep, I’m in slippers all day! Won’t be long and the neighbors will be calling me the crazy bathrobe lady. Blessings.. Polly

11. If only part time glittering would pay the bills, we’d all live happily ever after.